Are you looking for excellent pay from a stable company? Then come join our growing team! Guided by values of extraordinary reliable, Same Day Service and strong customer relationships, we
have grown over the past 18 years to become one of the leading residential and commercial plumbing companies in the Baltimore – Washington Region.
What We Offer:
- Top wages plus quarterly bonuses
- Medical Insurance including health, vision, and dental
- Short and Long Term Disability coverage
- Universal and Term Life Insurance Benefit for you and your spouse
- Company matched 401K
- Paid vacation; paid sick leave, paid holidays
- Take home truck
- Dispatched from home with flexible scheduling
- Never On-Call
- EZ Pass
- Weekly paycheck with direct deposit
- Cell phone
- Certified as a Journeyman or Master Plumber. Two years of residential plumbing experienced preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Professional demeanor; outgoing personality.
- Neat appearance.
- Desire to succeed and grow with our company.
- Competitive individual contributor who also desires to win as a Team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Must pass a pre-employment background investigation including drug screening and driving record check.
- Establish rapport with the customer and offer the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best option for their plumbing need.
- Be professional and knowledgeable to win referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training and meetings.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time sheets, and other daily paperwork.
- Be honest and courteous and exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Be concerned, caring, and willing to work with others as part of the Team.