At Len The Plumber, plumbing is all we do. Our sole focus on plumbing has earned us unmatched expertise in hydronic heating methods like boilers and radiators. Whether you need heating maintenance, repair, replacement, or installation, our certified heating technicians and master gas fitters will provide the solutions you need, along with quality workmanship.
Our hydronic heating services for residential and commercial clients include:
- Hot water & steam systems
- Baseboard heating systems
- Oil to gas system conversions
- Gas and electric water heaters, including both standard and tankless models
Boiler Installation & Replacement Services
If your boiler is getting older and is no longer meeting your needs, we can help you choose the right replacement for your needs. We also install boilers in new constructions and help homeowners convert from other heating methods to boiler heating. Our experienced plumbers can install and replace gas, oil-burning, and steam boilers. After helping you choose a new boiler that is perfectly sized for your home, we’ll remove your existing boiler or heating system. We’ll then hook up your new boiler and test it thoroughly to ensure that it’s calibrated for the safest, most efficient operation possible.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Boiler
- Yellow flames (on gas boilers)
- Black soot (on oil boilers)
- Cold spots around your home
- Steadily increasing energy bills
- Unit is more than 15 years old
- More frequent boiler repairs in the last 12 to 24 months
Getting a new boiler is easy with Len The Plumber. We have multiple financing options to help you fit it into your budget, and we offer same day service to get it installed and running.
You could be enjoying the superior warmth of a new boiler sooner than you ever thought possible! For quick and reliable boiler replacement services in Burlington County and Camden County, call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online now.
Boiler Repair Services
If your boiler has stopped working or just isn’t keeping you comfortable, call Len The Plumber. Our expert team has seen and fixed every boiler issue imaginable. Our customers frequently call us with these common boiler complaints:
- Insufficient heat output from boilers
- Pilot lights that won’t ignite
- Low water levels in boilers
- Boiler leaks
- Thermostat problems
- Issues with baseboard heating and/or radiator heating
These problems could be caused by anything from a faulty pump or mineral buildup to air in the heating pipes. It takes skill and experience to diagnose boiler issues, and we have a wealth of both at Len The Plumber!
Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online for boiler repair service in Camden County or Burlington County. With our 24/7 emergency boiler repair service, you can get help with your boiler any time, at no extra charge!
Boiler Inspection Services
Do you have a sneaking suspicion that all is not right with your boiler? Or, have years passed since your last boiler inspection and you want to make sure that your boiler is working safely and efficiently? Call Len The Plumber for a boiler inspection in your area!
During a boiler inspection, our certified technician will:
- Evaluate the overall condition and age of your boiler
- Inspect the valves and pumps
- Ensure the boiler is working properly
- Inspect the flue and ensure carbon monoxide is not being produced
- Check for proper ventilation
Helpful Boiler Maintenance Tips for Homeowners in Burlington County & Camden County
While you probably can’t (and shouldn’t) service your boiler yourself, you can keep your boiler working well with these basic boiler maintenance tips:
- Keep baseboards and radiators clean. Clean surfaces transfer heat more quickly, meaning your boiler won’t have to work as hard to heat your home.
- Check the louvers on your baseboard. Make sure they are open and that nothing is blocking them. This will promote proper airflow, which also means that your boiler won’t have to work as hard.
- Don’t jack your thermostat up. Instead, set it to a comfortable temperature and leave it alone. Boilers burn more fuel trying to “catch up” to a high temperature. Slow and steady wins the race against high energy bills.
If you already practice these tips and your boiler is still having performance issues, you might benefit from inspection or repair from Len The Plumber. We offer same day service around the clock, so you can call us for boiler repair anytime!
Call our friendly professionals at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online and we’ll dispatch a qualified plumber to your home in Camden County or Burlington County. We’ll quickly get to the bottom of any boiler problem you’re experiencing!
Schedule Heating & Boiler Service in Burlington County & Camden County, NJ
When you need service on your boiler or other hydronic heating system, trust the plumbing pros at Len The Plumber to provide high-quality inspections, repair, and replacement. Plumbing is all we’ve done for over 25 years, and we’re passionate about finding the best plumbing solutions for your Camden County or Burlington County home.
Whether you need routine maintenance or a full replacement, you can count on us for the highest quality solutions, implemented with the exceptional customer service you deserve. There are many reasons why our customers love us, but you don’t have to take our word for it – call us today to experience the difference for yourself!
Call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule heating service in Camden County and Burlington County, NJ. We offer 24/7 emergency repair service for boilers, radiators, water heaters, and other hydronic heating systems.