Natural gas is not only an efficient fuel source with a low carbon footprint, it also typically costs less than electricity. Gas line installation and repair should be handled only by trained professionals to ensure absolute safety. If you need a new gas line installed or you’re having issues with an existing gas line, trust Len The Plumber for natural gas plumbing services. Our certified technicians will expertly install or repair your gas line so you can safely reap the benefits of this powerful fuel source.
Gas Line Installation & Replacement Services
Looking to add a gas appliance to your home? Call Len The Plumber! We can install gas lines for:
- Gas stoves
- Gas grills
- Swimming pools/hot tubs
- Water heaters
We offer both traditional and flexible gas line installation:
- Traditional gas lines: These time-tested gas lines have endured through the decades as a safe method for delivering gas to your appliances. The only downside is that they must be carefully measured, cut, and painstakingly assembled with precautions taken at every turn to ensure that they do not leak.
- Flexible gas lines: Also known as CSST (corrugated stainless-steel tubing), flexible gas line is a robust, high-strength piping that is flexible enough to be routed through walls and around obstacles. We often use it when retrofitting a home with existing gas lines for a new appliance. We can also use flexible gas lines in homes that don’t currently have natural gas service but are applying for it.
Working with natural gas can be dangerous, and a small oversight during the installation of gas lines could cause gas to leak into your home, resulting in tragic consequences. Because of this, you should never attempt to install gas lines by yourself. Gas line installation should only be done by certified professionals like those at Len The Plumber, and only after obtaining all required permits.
If you live in Burlington County or Camden County, NJ and need gas line installation, don’t wait—schedule service with Len The Plumber today! We always provide upfront written estimates with no surprise charges.
Emergency Gas Line Repair in Burlington County & Camden County
Most people aren’t sure who to call when they need gas line repair – after all, plumbers just deal with water, right? You may be surprised to learn that working with natural gas goes hand in hand with plumbing. Natural gas powers water heaters, boilers, and other appliances, so plumbers must be licensed for gas piping work.
A gas line problem can be very serious. Natural gas is odorless, but the gas company adds a gas called mercaptan to it to give it a “rotten egg” smell. This allows you to detect it in the event of a leak. If you smell this distinct odor in your home, get everyone out of the house immediately and call 911. After your service has been shut off and the gas has dissipated, call Len The Plumber for emergency gas line repair to your home in Camden County or Burlington County.
Len The Plumber is available 24/7 for emergency gas line service. A gas leak is a very dangerous situation, and you cannot turn your gas back on until it is fixed without risking the lives of everyone in your home. Give us a call and we’ll send a skilled plumber in a fully stocked truck to resolve the problem ASAP. We’ll make absolutely sure that your home is safe before we leave, so you can have peace of mind after your gas scare.
For gas line repair, call one of our friendly customer service representatives today at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619. We’ll match you with one of our local plumbers in Burlington County or Camden County for same day gas line repair service.
Signs You Need Emergency Gas Line Repair
It can be difficult to tell when you have a gas leak. Your gas line could leak outside or in an infrequently used part of your house, which makes it even harder to detect. Below are some of the most common signs that our gas plumbers see when called to a home with damaged or broken gas lines:
- Concerning health symptoms: If you or others in your household have recently been experiencing strange symptoms when in the home, this may be due to a gas leak. Being exposed to natural gas can make you feel nauseous, dizzy, or overly tired. Don’t wait – call a plumber now to have your gas lines evaluated!
- Dying houseplants: If you’ve been taking good care of your houseplants but they are suddenly all withering for no discernable reason, a gas leak could be poisoning them.
- Gas appliances not working well: A gas line rupture or break could cause your gas appliances to receive insufficient fuel. You may notice that they work more slowly or don’t seem as powerful as before.
- High energy bills: If your gas bill suddenly spikes, this could mean that your gas line has been leaking. Contact a trusted plumber for a gas line assessment to rule out a leak or find the source.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, don’t wait to call Len The Plumber for gas line repair service. Call us today at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online. We offer emergency gas line repair service in Burlington County and Camden County.
Why Choose Len The Plumber for Gas Line Installation & Repair?
At Len The Plumber, we take gas lines very seriously and work with the utmost care and precision regarding them. Our plumbers are licensed, certified, and experienced professionals whose highest goal is the comfort and safety of your family. Plumbing is all we do, and after more than 25 years of striving to go above and beyond in home plumbing, Len The Plumber is the best in the business. When it comes to gas line installation and repair, anything less than the best poses a threat to your safety. Choose Len The Plumber and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home is in good hands.