Your water heater has worked tirelessly for years to provide you with hot water for bathing, showering, and cleaning. Eventually, all water heaters will start to wear out, becoming less and less efficient as they drop in performance. If your water heater is over 10 years old and you’ve noticed that it’s not meeting your needs, replacing it with a new model can restore your hot water and help you save on energy.
At Len The Plumber, we replace all types of water heaters – gas, electric, and tankless – with expert installation. You can count on our team to take all factors into account when helping you make the best decision on a new water heater for your home in Camden County or Burlington County.
Choose Len The Plumber for upfront estimates and pricing and 24/7 emergency plumbing service at no extra charge!
Options for Replacement Water Heaters
There are several types of water heaters, and each one has features and considerations for your specific needs. At Len The Plumber, we offer all types of water heaters and can advise you on which one to choose for your home. Your water heater options include:
- Storage tank (standard) water heaters: These models store water in a tank and keep it heated constantly so that it will be ready for use. Tank sizes typically run anywhere from 30 to 80 gallons. If the tank runs out of hot water due to high demand, you will have to wait for it to refill and reheat to have more hot water. These water heaters can use natural gas or electricity as a fuel source.
- Tankless (on-demand) water heaters: These modern water heaters use heating coils to heat water on demand. When you turn on a hot water tap, they immediately begin heating the water, stopping only when you close the tap. This means you can have an endless supply of hot water. These systems are energy-efficient, low-maintenance, and long-lasting.
- Heat pump (hybrid) water heaters: In warmer regions, hybrid water heaters are a very energy-efficient method for heating water. They use heat transfer to harvest heat from the air and warm your water up. Their efficiency and performance drops in colder regions, so they may not be the best option in these climates.
- Solar water heaters: These clean energy water heaters use a solar cell on your roof and a battery backup system to heat your water. The government offers rebates to encourage the purchase of solar water heaters, but they may not perform well in cooler climates with more dramatic seasonal weather changes.
Our expert plumbers can walk you through the pros and cons of each type and model of water heater. With over 25 years of providing a high volume of water heater replacements, we’ve seen, installed, and tested every type of water heater there is!
Need help choosing a new water heater? Count on the water heater pros at Len The Plumber for water heater replacement in Burlington County or Camden County! Call us at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online now!
What to Consider When Choosing a New Water Heater
It’s important to consider your unique needs and home layout when choosing a new water heater. You’ll need to account for how many people live in your home and calculate your overall hot water usage. For tank-type water heaters, it’s important to choose a tank size that is big enough to provide the amount of hot water you need, but small enough to keep from wasting energy. If you’re considering a tankless water heater, you’ll need to calculate the total volume of hot water your home might require at one time and choose a model that can provide that volume. You should also consider the state and design of your home’s plumbing system. Remember, a water heater will last for 10-20+ years (depending on which type) so choosing the right one is crucial.
If that sounds like a lot to take in, that’s because it is! Don’t stress – when you call Len The Plumber for water heater replacement, we’ll take care of everything. Our team will evaluate your home and needs and perform calculations to determine the tank size or volume that your home requires. We can also walk you through our financing options and help you apply!
For professional help sizing and selecting the best water heater for your home, call in the experts at Len The Plumber! Give us a call at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online now! Don’t forget to ask about our financing options.
Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Water Heater
Water heaters often decline in performance and display a few red flags before they break down altogether. Knowing the warning signs can help you realize you have a broken water heater before you find yourself entirely without hot water.
The biggest factor is age – tank-type water heaters typically last 8-12 years, while tankless models last for 15-20 years. If your water heater is within those age ranges, be on the lookout for these signs:
- Water gets very hot, then quickly turns cold
- Water gets hot, then goes cold, then gets hot again
- Your family always seems to be running out of hot water
- Water heater shows signs of rust or corrosion
- Water coming out of the hot water tap smells strange, is discolored, or contains particles of sediment
- Water heater makes unusual noises, such as rumbling, popping, or whining
- Water heater is leaking
If you notice these signs, don’t wait to call Len The Plumber! These problems will never get better on their own and will always worsen. Give us a call so we can evaluate your water heater and provide an honest assessment of whether a repair or replacement is the better option.
What to Expect During Water Heater Replacement Service
When you choose Len The Plumber for water heater service, you can expect the best! That means you’ll get:
- An honest assessment of your current situation
- Flexible financing options for water heater replacement
- Clear guidance on choosing a new water heater
- Multiple options to choose from that fit your needs and budget
- Upfront pricing and zero extra fees for after-hours emergency service
- A complete cleanup of the work area when the service is complete
- Flawless workmanship, first-class service, and 100% satisfaction!
Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 to schedule your water heater replacement and installation service in Burlington County or Camden County today!
Schedule Water Heater Replacement in Camden County or Burlington County, NJ: Contact Us
When you need a new water heater to meet your hot water needs, the experienced plumbers at Len The Plumber are ready to help you choose the best water heater for your home! Whether you need a tank-type water heater or are interested in a new tankless model, we have a range of options to fit your needs and budget. You can always count on us for fast, efficient, high-quality plumbing service across Camden County and Burlington County!
For more than 25 years, Len The Plumber has been offering first-class plumbing services and lasting solutions to homeowners. That’s just one reason why our customers love us! But don’t take our word for it – contact us to experience the difference for yourself!