Sewer lines carry all the wastewater from your home to the municipal sewer system. Any clogs or damage in the sewer pipes could lead to a sewer backup, where waste collects in the pipe until it spills out of the lowest drain in your home. Not only does this create quite the mess, but it can also be dangerous to your health.
For fast, reliable help when you have a sewer backup, turn to our team at Len The Plumber. We offer sewer backup and repair services throughout Burlington and Camden County, New Jersey. With over 25 years of professional plumbing experience, we are here to help with all your home plumbing issues, and we are available seven days a week for emergency service.
Are you having problems with the sewer lines in your New Jersey home? Call Len The Plumber today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online for expert sewer line repair, sewer cleaning, and clog removal.
What Causes Sewer Line Backups?
Anything that slows down the wastewater flow in a sewer line can cause a clog and, eventually, a sewer line backup. Some of the most common causes of sewer backups include:
- Damaged pipes – Pipes that have been crushed or damaged due to age, excessive weight, shifting soils, frost upheaval, defective materials, or faulty installation could form restrictions that collect debris, leading to clogs.
- Bellied pipes – Sewer pipes that sag in the middle of a run or that are not pitched downward properly may slow wastewater.
- Everyday waste – Grease, food particles, hair, toilet paper, and other solids carried in the wastewater could accumulate at restrictions or vulnerable locations like elbows, forming clogs.
- Foreign debris – Materials that should not be in the drain system like paper towels, hygiene products, jewelry, or toys can easily slow wastewater flow and lead to clogs.
- Tree root infiltration – Tree roots will exploit even the smallest cracks or gaps in a pipe or pipe joint, sending roots deep into the sewer line to collect water and nutrients while effectively blocking wastewater flow.
To determine what is causing your sewer line backups, talk to our team at Len The Plumber by calling (800) 950-4619 or contacting us online.
Signs That You Need Sewer Repair
If you can spot a sewer problem before the line completely clogs or backs up, you may be able to save yourself time, money, and frustration. Call our team at Len The Plumber for sewer repairs if you notice any of these signs of an impending sewer backup:
- Unpleasant odors coming from the drains
- Frequent drain clogs or slow drains
- Recurring problems flushing the toilet
- Gurgling or bubbling noises from the drains
- Standing water visible in the drain
Need sewer help fast in Camden or Burlington County? Call us today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online for same day service seven days a week, as well as fast, reliable emergency services.
24-Hour Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in New Jersey
When you have a sewer line backup, you can count on Len The Plumber to solve it quickly and professionally. We offer sewer cleaning services, sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and more depending on the severity and scope of the problem. We can also verify the cause with a video camera pipe inspection for accurate estimates and successful repairs.
To request a quote for sewer line replacement or repair in Camden or Burlington County, call (800) 950-4619 or contact us online.
Schedule 24/7 Sewer Repairs in Camden & Burlington County
Don’t hesitate when you have a sewer clog or backup. Call Len The Plumber right away for sewer repairs to avoid unnecessary damage to your home. We offer fair, upfront pricing, same day service, and no extra fees for after-hours or emergency service.
Call us today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online for reliable sewer repairs in Camden or Burlington County, NJ!