Some plumbing problems can’t wait for regular business hours. If you have a burst pipe, a backed-up sewer line, or a catastrophic leak, call Len The Plumber for immediate plumbing service. Our certified technicians are on call in Burlington and Camden counties and will arrive promptly to resolve your plumbing issue.
We’re available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, at no extra charge for emergency service. Our goal is to be there when you need us – whenever that is – to provide immediate relief and resolve your plumbing crisis.
If you need an emergency plumber now, just call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 and tell us about the issue you’re experiencing. Len The Plumber serves all of Burlington County and Camden County seven days a week!
Why Choose Len The Plumber for Emergency Service in NJ?
In the middle of a plumbing emergency, you need a plumber who truly cares about achieving the best outcome for you. As a locally owned business, you’re more than just revenue to us; you’re our neighbor. So whether your toilets are backing up or a pipe bursts under your house, we’ll be there for you. Over 25 years, we’ve earned a reputation for expertise, reliability, and integrity. Call Len The Plumber for emergency plumbing assistance and you’ll also get:
- Certified and experienced local plumbers
- Upfront written estimates before work begins
- Evening and weekend service at no extra charge
- Flexible financing options with approved credit
- Positive reviews from thousands of satisfied customers
- Follow-ups to ensure your satisfaction
Choose a local company and get local plumbers to your house quickly. We’re not satisfied until you are! Call us at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 now if you need emergency servicein Burlington County or Camden County, NJ.
Emergency Plumbing & Sewer Service
Plumbing emergencies are rare for you (we hope), but at Len The Plumber, we handle them every day. From catastrophic leaks to main sewer clogs, we’re prepared to address the full range of emergency plumbing situations.
Common emergency plumbing issues include:
- Cracked or leaking pipe repair
- Ceiling or wall leaks
- Sump pump failure that results in flooding
- Gas line repair
- Burst water heater tanks (or other leaks related to water heaters)
- Basement flooding
- Main sewer clogs
- Sewage backups
If your issue isn’t on this list, call us at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 and we will help you decide if you need emergency service. If you do need immediate service, our Burlington & Camden county plumbers will be there soon!
Emergency Plumbing FAQs
After providing plumbing services for over 25 years, we’ve come across a lot of questions about our emergency plumbing services. Here are the most common ones:
What is considered a plumbing emergency?
- Is it causing flooding or water damage?
- Is it making important fixtures or appliances unusable?
- Is sewage coming back into your home?
- Do you smell sewage in or around your home?
- Are multiple toilets or drains clogged?
- Do you smell natural gas?
If the answer to any of those questions is yes, you should call for emergency service. If you’re still unsure, go ahead and call us and we can let you know if your situation needs immediate resolution.
What emergency services does Len The Plumber offer?
Does Len The Plumber charge emergency service fees?
What do I do if a pipe bursts in my home?
- Turn off your water main. Turning off your water main will stop the water and its source so that it can’t flow out of the broken pipe. Water mains are normally located in the basement, the crawl space, or an area close to your water heater.
- Empty your faucets – cold taps first. After you have turned off your water main, open your cold faucets to empty the remaining cold water from your system. You should also flush your toilets multiple times. In below-freezing temperatures, this will help prevent freezing and relieve pent-up pressure in your pipes, which makes them more susceptible to bursting.
- Turn off heat and empty your hot taps. If your home is heated by a boiler, you should turn it off. Then, open your hot taps to release any remaining water.
- Mop up excess water. Once there is no more water coming from the burst pipe, clean up the excess water to avoid water damage, mold, and mildew.
If you need help locating your water main or have other questions while you wait for your plumbing professional to arrive, don’t hesitate to call our friendly customer care experts at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619!
I have sewage backing up into my home. What should I do?
More questions about our emergency plumbing services in Burlington & Camden counties? Give us a call at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online – we’re happy to provide you with the answers and the services you need to keep your home’s plumbing system running smoothly!