When a plumbing problem strikes in your Camden County home, look for plumbing experts that go above and beyond to provide the highest level of quality in every project. Contact Len The Plumber first and you won’t have to waste time calling around to other plumbing service providers—you’ll know right away that we’re the plumbers you need! Our certified plumbers arrive on time, treat your home with respect, and work with integrity to achieve the best possible outcome. We never charge extra on nights or weekends, so call us anytime!
Do you have a burst pipe or a backed-up sewer line? Need immediate plumbing service? Call Len The Plumber for 24/7 plumbing repairs. We also perform routine maintenance and installations at your convenience!
Why Choose Len The Plumber for Your Plumbing Needs in Camden County?
At Len The Plumber, our goal is not just to fix your leaky pipe or unclog your blocked drain. We also aim to be the most trusted, knowledgeable, and easy plumbing experience you’ll ever have. This above-and-beyond approach has served us well for over 25 years. When you choose us, you get a first-class plumbing experience, complete with:
- Certified and experienced local plumbers
- Upfront pricing before any work begins, with no surprise fees later
- Same day emergency service, available 24/7 at no extra charge
- Flexible and competitive financing options
- A reputation backed by countless customer testimonials
- A follow-up after your technician leaves to make sure you’re 100% satisfied
Areas We Serve in Camden County
We are proud to serve the following Mercer County cities and surrounding areas:
- Cherry Hill
- Winslow Township
Need to Schedule Plumbing Service in Camden County, NJ?
We offer every plumbing service imaginable for your Camden County home. Our services include:
- General plumbing: Everything from routine maintenance to catastrophic plumbing emergencies. 24/7 emergency plumbing service is available at no extra charge!
- Water heaters: We service & install all types of water heaters: gas, electric, storage, tankless, heat pump, and solar.
- Drain cleaning: We take care of clogs, backups, and slow drains using the latest in camera inspection equipment.
- Sewer lines: Sewer line inspections, repair and replacement (both traditional and trenchless).
- Heating systems: Repair, replacement, and maintenance of hot water and steam systems, boilers, radiators, convectors, baseboard heating systems, and oil-to-gas system conversions.