Invented in the mid-1800s, most people consider radiators a blast from the past. However, many homes today still enjoy the benefits of this reliable, low-maintenance form of heating. Radiators are often found in historic homes, but some homeowners choose to have them installed for their efficiency and durability. Len The Plumber has over 25 years of experience installing, repairing, and replacing radiators in both historic and modern homes. Our highly trained plumbers are the best in the business and can work with any type of radiator in your Burlington County or Camden County home.
Call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online online to schedule radiator service in Camden County or Burlington County. We offer same day and 24-hour emergency radiator service at no extra cost!
Residential Radiator Installation Services
Radiators provide an even warmth by heating your home from the ground up. Furnaces circulate heated air, which rises to the ceiling and can make you feel left in the cold. Radiators are also perfect for historic homes, which lack ductwork. Whether you want to install a radiator system as a supplemental source of heating, convert to radiator heating, or replace your old radiator, Len The Plumber can help.
We install three types of radiators:
- Steam radiators: In this system, water is heated by a boiler to create steam, which then travels throughout the radiators to heat them. At Len The Plumber, we install ceramic radiators and baseboard systems.
- Hot water radiators: In this system, a boiler heats water, but does not turn it into steam. Instead, a continual flow of hot water runs through the radiators, which heats the home.
- Electric radiators: These radiators contain a thermodynamic fluid that heats up when electricity is sent through them. They are usually used as individual units, and work best for home additions, converted garages or attics, or other spaces not connected to a home’s main heating system.
To schedule radiator installation in Burlington County or Camden County, call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online today. We offer flexible financing options with approved credit!
Residential Radiator Repair Services
Radiators are known for being one of the most durable forms of heating, but they do occasionally break down. When that happens, call Len The Plumber for quick service to restore heating to your Camden County or Burlington County home. You should also call us if you notice any of the following signs that your radiator needs repairs:
- The bottom of the radiator is warm, but the top is cool: This happens due to air trapped in your radiator. Our certified plumbers will bleed the regulator and diagnose the underlying cause, then repair it to prevent future issues.
- Cold spots on radiator: If your radiator has cold spots, sludge buildup or rust could be blocking the proper flow of water within the pipes. Our expert plumbers will perform a system flush to clear out the pipes and restore proper function.
- Radiator makes unusual noises: If your boiler is overheated, it will produce alarmingly loud sounds. This can happen if the temperature is too high or if limescale has built up inside the boiler. We can remove any limescale and determine the proper temperature setting for your boiler.
Call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online online for radiator repair service in Burlington County or Camden County. We offer 24-hour radiator repair service, so you never have to wait long to get the help you need!
Residential Radiator Replacement Services
Radiators last a long time, but eventually they will need to be replaced. If your radiators are leaking, rusted, loud, or don’t heat your home evenly, it may be time to replace them. We can evaluate your current system and help you weigh the pros and cons of replacement.
Upgrading to modern radiators will help you achieve better heating and lower your energy bill. New radiators are also available in flat-paneled designs, which are less obvious and can update the look of your home. If you choose to replace your radiators, our seasoned experts will incorporate your new units seamlessly in place of the old system, calibrating all elements for maximum performance.
Not sure whether you should replace or repair your radiator? Call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or contact us online for advice. We’ll use our 25 years of radiator knowledge to help you make the best decision for your home in Camden County or Burlington County!
Schedule Radiator Services in Burlington County & Camden County
When you choose Len The Plumber for radiator service, you’re also choosing:
- Certified, quality plumbers with valuable experience
- Upfront estimates before work begins
- Flexible financing options
- 24/7 emergency service at no extra charge
- The highest level of quality in every job
Our team of radiator service experts is experienced at working with this unique type of heating in both historic and modern homes. We repair, replace, and service all types of radiators with skill and precision. With same day service and 24/7 emergency service, we’re ready to provide any radiator service you may need in Camden County or Burlington County.
For radiator installation, repair, or replacement service in Burlington County or Camden County, call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online online now.