All of the drain lines in your New Jersey home connect to the main sewer line. This carries all the wastewater from your home to the municipal sewer system or, in rural areas, your septic system. If that main sewer line clogs, it can cause all of the drains in your home to stop functioning. Not only can this result in a huge mess and property damage, but it can also be quite hazardous to your health.
When you have a clog in your main sewer line, turn to our experts at Len The Plumber for fast, reliable help, seven days a week. We offer main line clog removal in Burlington County, Camden County, and the surrounding areas. With more than 25 years of professional plumbing experience, you can count on us for a job done right the first time.
Is your sewer line clogged or backing up? Call Len The Plumber today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online for expert clog removal services and fast response times anywhere in Camden County or Burlington County.
What Causes Main Line Clogs in Your New Jersey Home?
Anything that slows down the flow of water can cause your main sewer line to clog over time. This can include:
- An accumulation of waste – Cooking grease, fat, hair, soap, food particles, toilet paper, and other everyday waste can accumulate in vulnerable spots like elbows or pipe reducers where flow is restricted, causing clogs over time.
- Poorly sloped pipes – If the sewer pipe is not sloped enough or there is a belly in the pipe, waste will accumulate and clog the line.
- Damaged pipes – Pipes that are crushed, cracked, or misaligned can cause debris to accumulate. This can happen due to poor installation, shifting soils, defective pipe materials, excessive weight, or simply advanced age.
- Foreign objects – Toys, jewelry, hygiene products, or baby wipes can lodge in the main sewer line, stopping wastewater flow.
- Tree root infiltration – Tree roots can find their way into the smallest cracks or defects of a sewer pipe in search of nutrients and water, and as they grow inside the pipe, they will completely cut off the flow.
To learn more about the causes of sewer clogs in your New Jersey home, call (800) 950-4619 or contact us online to speak with our experts today.
Signs That Your Main Line May Be Clogged
If you spot a sewer line clog before the wastewater comes spilling out of the drain, you may be able to avoid a catastrophic mess. Call our team at Len The Plumber if you notice any of these signs of a sewer clog:
- Gurgling or bubbling noises as drains are used
- Frequently clogged pipes or slow drains
- Frequent clogged toilets or flushing problems
- Standing water in drains
- Foul odors
- Wastewater oozing out of low drains
Clog Removal Services in Burlington & Camden County
When you need a fast solution for a sewer line clog, choose our team at Len The Plumber. We offer several main line cleaning methods that are effective and affordable, including:
- Auguring – With heavy-duty cutting heads, this powered pipe snake can cut through the toughest roots and clogs.
- Hydro jetting – Using high-pressure streams of water, our hydro jetting systems can blast through the toughest clogs and leave your sewer lines clean.
- Main line repair – For pipes that are severely damaged, we can excavate and repair the damaged section.
- Main line replacement – When more extensive repairs are necessary, we can replace the entire main sewer line.
To learn which method is the best for your needs, call us today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online.
Schedule Sewer Clog Removal Services in New Jersey Today
Get your drain and sewer flowing properly again with main line cleaning services from Len The Plumber. We stand behind our work, and our team will arrive on-time, fully prepared, and equipped to solve your most difficult sewer, drain, and plumbing problems.
Call us today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule sewer clog removal services anywhere in Burlington or Camden County, NJ.