Tankless water heaters have an estimated life span of 20 years or more, but that’s only possible with professional maintenance that catches issues before they can significantly affect your home or wallet.
At Len The Plumber, our team offers the comprehensive tankless water heater maintenance services that New Jersey residents need to keep their systems operating smoothly for years to come. We’ll help identify repair needs early, flush out mineral deposits, and thoroughly inspect your unit so you can enjoy continuous, reliable access to hot water in your home.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Maintenance for Burlington County Homes
Plumbing professionals recommend having your tankless water heater maintained at least once a year. Doing so will keep your manufacturer warranty active so you can submit a qualifying claim should something go wrong with your system. Moreover, tankless water heater maintenance offers the following benefits:
- Extended system life span: Tankless water heater systems can last up to 20 years or longer when properly maintained.
- Improved performance: By continually removing excess mineral buildup through annual maintenance, you’ll ensure your system operates as well as it did the day it was installed.
- Fewer breakdowns: Systems that receive annual maintenance are less likely to experience sudden breakdowns, resulting in fewer repair requests and related costs.
- Cost savings: Removing mineral buildup, tightening loose components, and other maintenance tasks help improve system efficiency, which can lower monthly water expenses for your home.
If you can’t remember the last time you scheduled a tune-up for your tankless water heater, don’t hesitate to contact the expert plumbers at Len The Plumber. Schedule tankless water heater maintenance online or by calling (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 today!
Our Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Services in Camden County
Our tankless water heater maintenance specialists will perform a thorough system inspection to ensure the highest level of performance and efficiency. During our maintenance visit, we will:
- Flush a specialized solution through the burner system to eliminate excess calcium and magnesium deposits
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat to allow for more efficient, reliable operation
- Inspect and tighten any loose electrical components as needed
- Inspect and test safety controls
- And much more!
Allow our team to help ensure your tankless water heater system can meet your hot water demands for the long term. Schedule tankless water heater maintenance in Burlington County by calling (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 today!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Maintenance in New Jersey
At Len The Plumber, plumbing is all we do — and we do it the best. Customers know that when they choose our team as their tankless water heater maintenance provider, they’ll always receive:
- Friendly, expert plumbers local to Burlington and Camden counties
- Responsive service and the highest quality plumbing solutions
- Professionally, continuously trained technicians deeply familiar with New Jersey plumbing systems
- Upfront, honest written service estimates
- Fully stocked trucks to get the job done the same day
When you need tankless water heater maintenance in your New Jersey home, trust the team that’s served the region’s residents for more than 25 years.