Put down the drain cleaning chemicals! While it might seem like a good idea to combat problematic clogs in your plumbing system with heavy-duty chemicals, these can end up doing more harm than good in the long run. If water has started backing up into your tub, shower, or sink due to a drain clog, don’t panic: Len The Plumber is here to help with our team of expert plumbing professionals.
Our drain cleaning specialists provide same-day service, seven days a week, to families throughout Burlington and Camden counties. Get the solutions your New Jersey home deserves by contacting us to schedule drain cleaning and repair today!
Signs Your New Jersey Drain Is Clogged
Drain clogs aren’t shy about their impact on your plumbing system, making them fairly easy to spot. The following are just some of the signs that you have a drain clog impacting your Camden County home:
- Slow draining in sinks and showers
- Foul odors emanating from drains and pipes
- Overflowing toilets
- Water backing up into drains
- Standing water in sinks, showers, and tubs
- Noisy plumbing
- An increased presence of fruit flies
If you’ve noticed the signs that you need drain clog removal services in your New Jersey home, don’t hesitate to contact the plumbing professionals at Len The Plumber.
Schedule drain cleaning and repair services with our team today!
Avoiding Drain Clogs in Your NJ Home
While drain cleaning will help you eliminate a blockage once it’s already in your home, there are steps that homeowners can take the avoid clogs entirely. These include:
- Mesh strainers: Install mesh strainers or hair catchers in your tubs, showers, and sinks to catch materials that don’t belong in your drains. Be sure to clear them out at least once a day.
- Dos & don’ts: Avoid putting the wrong items down your garbage disposal, toilet, or drains. Familiarize yourself with the things you shouldn’t put down the garbage disposal and live by it!
- Drain maintenance: A great way to maintain your drain health is by pouring a 1:1 solution of baking soda and vinegar down your drain and allowing it to sit overnight, then follow up the next morning with hot water.
Drain Clog FAQs
Our team has years of experience serving the unique needs of Burlington County homeowners. We have the answers to all of your drain clog removal and repair questions!
Sewage is backing up through my drains! What do I do?
When a plumbing emergency strikes, it’s important to have a plan of action in place to follow. Here’s what to do if sewage starts backing up through your drains:
- Contact Len The Plumber first to have a professional diagnose the issue.
- You can attempt to remedy the clog with a drain snake, hot water, or a combination of vinegar and baking soda.
- If that doesn’t work, avoid using the drain or plumbing fixtures where the backup is occurring.
- Inspect for standing water in your sewer cleanout area. If there isn’t any standing water, the clog is likely in your main sewer line.
- Keep children and pets away from the affected plumbing appliances. If wastewater is overflowing, turn off your home’s central heating system to prevent it from reaching your air vents and contaminating your indoor air supply.
After that, wait for your plumbing professional to arrive and locate the issue. Our team will offer expert repair recommendations once we’ve had a chance to assess the situation.
Why are all of my drains clogged?
Can I use a plunger in my kitchen sink?
Why is my tub draining slowly?
What can I use to clear my drains safely?
What can I do to prevent my drains from clogging?
Why won’t my toilet flush?
When a toilet doesn’t flush, it’s usually because:
- The water level is too low.
- You have a faulty flapper.
- There’s a clog in the toilet.
If you’re not sure what the root cause of your toilet troubles is, it’s best to contact Len The Plumber to get the expert toilet repair service you need.
What is rooter service?
Ready to rid your New Jersey home of its bothersome blockages? Schedule drain clog removal or repair with Len The Plumber today!
Len The Plumber Drain Cleaning in Burlington County, NJ
Whether your clog is in your toilet, sink, tub, or garbage disposal, Len The Plumber offers the long-lasting solutions you need to clear the blockage once and for all. We have years of experience serving the unique needs of Burlington County homeowners, providing the expert services each resident needs to restore their home’s plumbing to working condition.
Allow us to clear the drains and pipes in your New Jersey home by scheduling drain clog removal and repair today!