A leaky faucet may seem like a minor annoyance that can wait for repair, but it can actually damage your plumbing system. That dripping faucet can cause you to waste hundreds of gallons of water per month, raising your water bill. It can also corrode your pipes if neglected.
All faucets will wear out over time, especially because they are used heavily day in and day out. Faucet repairs are often very easy for skilled professionals, so call Len The Plumber for quick faucet repair for your home in Camden County or Burlington County. We can also replace your outdated faucets with more modern options that help you conserve water.
Don’t wait to schedule leaky faucet repair! Fill out the “Schedule Appointment” form or pick up the phone and call us today – we’ll banish that “drip, drip, drip” for good!
Don’t ignore that leaky faucet! Call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or schedule an appointment online for same day faucet repair or replacement in Burlington County or Camden County, NJ.
Why You Shouldn’t Ignore a Leaky Faucet
It can be tempting to ignore a leaky faucet. We understand – life gets busy, and a leaky faucet doesn’t seem like that big of a deal. Here’s why you should fix the leak as soon as possible:
- Leaky faucets waste water. A slow leak of just three drops per minute wastes about 157 gallons of water per year. This needless waste contributes to more than one trillion gallons of water lost from household leaks across the US every year. Use this drip calculator to find out how much water your leaky faucet is wasting.
- Leaky faucets increase your utility bills.. No one wants to pay more than necessary on their water bills. A pesky faucet leak could be driving up your costs without your knowledge.
- Leaky faucets can cause structural damage. . Puddles under the sink may lead to wood rot or mold growth. Broken handles can leave hard water stains on the counter. Even a faucet that only drips from the tap can corrode the metal components of the sink and drain, causing unsightly damage and shortening the service life of your appliances.
- Leaky faucets are annoying.. At the very least, you should fix your faucet leak to eliminate that infuriating drip, drip, drip!
Len The Plumber is always on call to fix your leaky faucets in Camden County & Burlington County. Call us at 800-950-4619 or contact us online to schedule your faucet repairs today!
How to Locate a Leak
It sounds simple, right? Most of the time you can follow the dripping sound or look for suspicious pools of water beside or under your sink. If you don’t see those signs but you still suspect you may have a leak somewhere in your Burlington County or Camden County home, use this simple method to check for a leak:
- Check your water meter reading.
- Avoid using any water for about two hours.
- Recheck the water meter.
If the numbers on your water meter have gone up, that means you have a hidden leak somewhere! While it could be a leaky faucet, there are many other possibilities that could be causing your water meter to run continuously. You might have a leaky toilet, water heater, or pipe. Call Len The Plumber for water leak detection and repair. We can pinpoint any leak in your house, then repair it quickly to prevent further waste and damage.
Do you suspect you have a hidden leak in your home? Call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or contact us online to schedule leak detection and repair services today in Camden County or Burlington County, NJ.
Professional Faucet Repair & Replacement Services
Whatever type of faucet you have, our experienced plumbers can stop the leak and restore it to full functionality. Whether you need a repair or replacement, Len The Plumber is here for you. Below are the fixtures we service:
- Kitchen faucets
- Bathroom faucets
- Shower and tub faucets
- Touch on/off faucets
- Outdoor faucets
- Laundry and utility room faucets
Schedule Faucet Repair or Replacement in Burlington County & Camden County, NJ
At Len The Plumber, we take every plumbing issue seriously, no matter how small it is on the surface. Don’t hesitate to call us for a leaky faucet in your Camden County or Burlington County home. We’ll be there soon to stop the leak and evaluate any damage it may have caused. Our certified technicians have years of valuable experience providing the highest level of quality in every job. They are background checked, drug tested, and fully trained to perform any plumbing service you need to be comfortable in your home!
Say good-bye to irritating faucet leaks and the damage they can cause by calling Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or conveniently scheduling your appointment online! Our team of experts will promptly repair or replace your leaky faucet in Burlington County or Camden County, NJ.