The quality of the water in your New Jersey home is an important factor in both your health and your comfort. If you have a private well, it is up to you to make sure your water is healthy and safe for your family.
At Len The Plumber, we can help. We offer well water testing and treatment solutions throughout Burlington County and Camden County, New Jersey. We can test for a wide range of impurities and recommend the best treatment solutions for your needs and budget. With over 25 years of professional plumbing experience, you can count on us for reliable help with all your home plumbing needs.
Are you concerned about the quality of your water in the Camden or Burlington County area? Call Len The Plumber today at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule well water testing services today.
Common Impurities Found in Well Water
As rainwater filters through the ground, it can pick up a range of impurities and pollutants that can find their way into your well water. At Len The Plumber, we offer testing and treatment solutions for a wide range of potential contaminants, including:
- Acidic water – Water with low pH levels has high acidity that can eat away at copper, iron, or steel pipes and fixtures, causing leaks or staining from rust.
- Hard water – Water with high pH levels has excessive magnesium and calcium, which can cause limescale accumulation in pipes and fixtures, clogging them, as well as poor soap performance, soap scum buildup, water spots, and more.
- High iron levels – High iron content in your water can cause rust stains on fixtures, corrosion, clogged supply lines, and more, as well as a degraded or metallic taste.
- High dissolved solids – Sand and sediment in your water can cause discoloration and poor overall taste.
- Microorganisms – Viruses, bacteria, and other microorganisms that can affect your health are often found in well water, possibly causing illnesses and disease.
- Pollutants – Chemicals like arsenic, chlorine, or pesticides can affect the taste of your water, as well as your health.
For help removing these or any other contaminants, talk to our team at Len The Plumber. Call us at (800) 950-4619 or contact us online to speak with our experts today.
Water Filtration Systems in Camden County
Need to remove sediment, chlorine, metals, and more from your water? Add a water filtration system. Our team at Len The Plumber can help you find and install the right solution for your needs, and we offer:
- Sediment filters – Designed to remove larger particles like sand, silt, and some microorganisms.
- Carbon filters – Removes chlorine, metals, sulfur, and other materials that affect the taste and smell of your water.
- Reverse osmosis – A multi-stage system that removes a wide range of sediment particles, minerals, salts, and other contaminants, leaving virtually pure water.
Call (800) 950-4619 or contact us online to request a quote for a whole-home water filtration system in New Jersey.
Water Softening Systems in Burlington County
Do you have hard water, acidic water, or high iron levels? A water softener can help. It replaces magnesium, calcium, and other minerals with sodium or potassium, softening the water and protecting your plumbing from damage. At Len The Plumber, we offer water softener installation and service throughout Burlington and Camden County, NJ.
To schedule a water softener installation today, call (800) 950-4619 or contact us online.
Well Water Disinfection Solutions in New Jersey
Do you have concerning levels of microorganisms like E. coli in your water? Make it clean and safe with well water treatment and disinfection solutions from Len The Plumber. We offer:
- Chlorination systems – Chlorine can kill virtually all microorganisms on contact with minimal effects on the taste of the water.
- UV disinfection systems – Ultraviolet light is quite effective at killing virtually all microorganisms in your water without affecting its taste or quality.
To learn which well water disinfection solution is the right choice for your home, call (800) 950-4619 or contact us online.
Schedule Water Treatment Services in NJ Today
Make sure your New Jersey home has safe, high-quality water with a water treatment solution from Len The Plumber. We are here to help with all your home plumbing needs, and we offer upfront pricing, same day service, and fast emergency service with no extra fees.
Call (800) 950-4619 today or contact us online to schedule well water testing and treatment services in Camden or Burlington County, NJ!