The experts at Len The Plumber Heating & Air are always glad to assist Northern Virginia residents with all their home climate control needs. We’re here whether you need help with your air conditioner, heating system, or air quality.
We offer full service for central AC, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, furnaces, and boilers. We’re the team you need, from emergency repairs to routine maintenance and complete replacement.
24/7 Emergency HVAC Services
Our team is always available to resolve HVAC emergencies, from frozen air conditioners to loss of heat or extremely cold weather.
Don’t hesitate to call us any time to request service. We’ll always take your call and send a technician as soon as possible.
We also offer same day service seven days a week. You never have to worry about extra fees for evening, weekend, or overtime service from our company.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
The sooner you request the repairs your HVAC system needs, the less stress you’ll have and the less likely you will see major damage to your comfort systems and home.
Keep an eye out for these signs, and don’t hesitate to call Len The Plumber Heating & Air if you need us:
- Your HVAC system turns on and off without reaching the target temperature.
- You have poor indoor air quality that impacts your comfort.
- Your HVAC system overheats and causes frequently tripped breakers.
- You have pilot light or carbon monoxide issues on gas heating systems.
- You have unusually high utility bills.
- You have hot and cold spots in your home.
HVAC Installation & Replacement for Northern Virginia Homes
You can trust us to select and size the right systems for your heating and cooling needs and expertly install them. Our team of experienced technicians install and service a wide range of HVAC systems to suit the needs of our customers:
- Central air conditioners provide energy-efficient, cost-effective cooling distributed through ductwork.
- Gas and electric furnaces generate fast, strong heating distributed from air ducts.
- Gas and propane boilers deliver gentle, long-lasting heating through baseboards and radiators.
- Heat pumps are the most energy-efficient heating option that also provides cooling in the summer.
- Ductless mini-splits use heat pump technology without ductwork to provide zoned climate control.
Regular tune-ups are a must if you want to optimize your HVAC equipment. Routine service allows your heating and AC systems to:
- Operate more reliably
- Avoid breakdowns
- Last longer without replacement
- Avoid high-cost repairs
- Run more efficiently
- Operate as safely as possible
Sign Up for the Whole Home Service Plan
Want an easy way to keep your HVAC systems in top shape? Ask about our Whole Home Service Plan! Members receive:
- Annual heating tune-ups
- Annual air conditioning tune-ups
- Annual plumbing tune-ups
- Priority service
- 15% discounts on repairs
- Live call answering seven days a week
Indoor Air Quality Services
You may not think of it often, but indoor air quality is crucial to your family’s health, comfort, and energy efficiency. At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, we offer solutions to common air quality issues:
- Whole-home air purifier installation: Keep your air contaminant-free in every room. Air purifiers neutralize harmful pollutants so you can breathe easier, and your HVAC systems can work more efficiently.
- Whole-home humidifier installation: Imbalanced humidity can cause significant discomfort, but a humidifier can keep your home between 30% and 50% humidity.
Choose Len The Plumber Heating & Air for HVAC Services in Northern Virginia
Let Len The Plumber Heating & Air handle all your service needs when you need an HVAC company in NOVA.
Our highly trained technicians have the tools, knowledge, and parts we need to service nearly any HVAC problem. Count on our team for same day service seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should an HVAC system last?
- Central air conditioners: 10 to 15 years
- Gas and electric furnaces: 15 to 20 years
- Gas and propane boilers: 15 years
- Heat pumps: 15 years
- Ductless mini-splits: 10 to 15 years
You need annual maintenance to maximize the unit’s life span regardless of your system type.
How does an HVAC system work?
System operation varies between different unit types, but all of them have thermostats that tell the unit when to turn on and off.
Split systems have outdoor units connected to an air handler that blows heated or cooled air through your ductwork and out your vents.
What does HVAC maintenance include?
Your HVAC system minimizes wear and tear year after year by:
- Inspecting system components
- Cleaning system components
- Testing safety controls
- Testing system operation
- Repairing the system as needed