Turn to Len The Plumber Heating & Air — your highly qualified, local HVAC service experts — for heat pump services. With fully stocked trucks and over 120 skilled technicians, we’re your one-stop shop for heating and cooling needs.
Whether you require heat pump installation, maintenance, or repairs, our dedicated team is committed to delivering top-notch service. We ensure great energy efficiency, system reliability, and customer satisfaction.
How Does a Heat Pump Heat & Cool?
Unlike other heating systems that generate heat, heat pumps transfer heat indoors and outdoors.
They extract warmth from outside air during winter and pump it indoors. The reversing valve changes the direction of the refrigerant to move warm air outside your home in the summer.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
Heat pumps are revolutionizing the HVAC industry. They’ve set a new standard for efficiency and comfort.
- Enhanced energy efficiency: Reduce your carbon footprint and utility bills with a new heat pump.
- Year-round comfort: Enjoy cozy heating in winter and refreshing cooling in summer, all from one system.
- Space savings: Consolidating two units to one frees up value space in your home.
We prioritize quality installation and replacement practices at Len The Plumber Heating & Air.
Our expert technicians adhere to manufacturer standards, ensuring your system is correctly sized and installed to suit your comfort needs.
24/7 Heat Pump Repair for Northern Virginia Homes
Is your system showing signs of trouble? Trust Len The Plumber Heating & Air to diagnose and resolve the issue.
Signs you need heat pump repair include:
- Insufficient heating or cooling: A malfunctioning heat pump produces inconsistent temperatures, signaling your system needs professional attention.
- Unusual noises: Grinding or banging sounds from your heat pump could indicate mechanical issues.
- Rising energy bills: A sudden and unexplained spike in your energy bills indicates that your system is damaged and using more energy to meet your comfort needs.
- Frequent short-cycling: If your system cycles on and off frequently, it may struggle to maintain your desired temperate setting. You could also have an undersized unit.
With 24/7 emergency HVAC repair availability and no extra charge for evening, weekend, or overtime services, you can confidently rely on our team for swift and reliable heat pump solutions.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Ensure the longevity and efficiency of your heat pump with comprehensive tune-ups. We recommend twice-annual maintenance in the fall for the heating season and the spring for the cooling season.
Our Whole Home Service Plan makes it easier than ever to keep up with routine HVAC service. Preventative maintenance is an investment in your heat pump’s performance, efficiency, and life span.
During your heat pump maintenance appointment, you can expect:
- Detailed system inspection: Our technicians will thoroughly assess your heat pump’s critical components.
- Component cleaning and lubrication: Filters and coils are cleaned of debris. Moving parts are lubricated for optimal performance.
- Refrigerant check: We’ll measure and recharge refrigerant, if necessary, to maintain efficient heat exchange.
- Performance testing: After your system is tuned up, we test the functionality of your system and address any performance issues.
Call On Our Team for Heat Pump Services in Northern Virginia
As Northern Virginia’s trusted home service provider, Len The Plumber Heating & Air is dedicated to delivering unparalleled expertise, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
With upfront estimates before work begins, experienced technicians who care, and financing options on approved credit, we ensure stress-free service for our valued customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can heat pumps work in below-freezing temperatures?
Will a heat pump reduce utility costs?
Yes, reduced energy consumption means you’ll have lower utility costs.
Lower maintenance costs and tax credits and incentives also contribute to your savings.
What makes heat pumps more environmentally friendly?
Heat pumps are environmentally friendly because they transfer heat instead of burning fuel.
This energy-efficient technology contributes to a lower carbon footprint, making heat pumps a greener alternative for homeowners.