Sign Up for Our Whole-Home Service Plan in Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William & Stafford County, VA
Northern Virginia homeowners rely on their plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems every day. These complex systems need routine maintenance to ensure complete home comfort and convenience.
Count on Len The Plumber Heating & Air’s Whole Home Service Plan to make maintenance easy and keep your plumbing and HVAC systems running as they should.
Exclusive Benefits for Whole Home Service Plan Members
Len The Plumber Heating & Air’s team will provide maintenance visits three times every year.
You can expect thorough inspections and testing of HVAC and plumbing systems to help you avoid costly repairs and breakdowns.
Your Whole Home Service Plan also includes the following advantages:
Our Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
We’ll keep your complex heating and air conditioning systems operating efficiently for year-round comfort. We complete each scheduled tune-up with a comprehensive checklist to ensure your system gets manufacturer-recommended service.
At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, we cover everything, including:
- Checking refrigerant pressures
- Cleaning burners and flame sensors
- Performing a combustion analysis for safety and efficiency
- Checking thermostat operation
- Checking indoor humidity
- Inspecting air filters
- Cleaning outdoor coils
- Inspecting all motors and electrical connections
- Performing a carbon monoxide safety check
- Checking all gas line connections to ensure safe operation
Our Plumbing Maintenance Checklist
Our Whole Home Service Plan includes preventative maintenance and routine inspections of your home’s plumbing systems. Our licensed plumbers follow an all-inclusive checklist, including:
- Checking indoor faucets and outdoor sill cocks for leaks
- Inspecting exposed water supply lines for deterioration
- Examining washing machine hoses to ensure you don’t have an old hose that can cause damage and reduce cleaning effectiveness
- Checking that your gas, electric, or tankless water heater is operating efficiently
- Inspecting your water heater’s drain valve
- Inspecting, tagging, and testing main emergency shut-off valves
- Dye testing all toilets for water leaks
- Inspecting all sink piping for corrosion or deterioration
- Running water pressure tests
- Inspecting and testing sump pump operation
See Why NOVA Residents Trust Len The Plumber Heating & Air
Our team services more than 60,000 families yearly, and our reviews speak for themselves.
Northern Virginia homeowners trust our Len The Plumber Heating & Air with all their HVAC and plumbing service needs. They can always count on us because we’re always available and always reliable.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HVAC works fine. Why do I need maintenance?
What are the benefits of HVAC and plumbing maintenance?
You’ll save money on utility bills when your HVAC and plumbing run at peak efficiency.
Your technician will also be able to identify small issues before they impact your usage, meaning they’re easier and more convenient to resolve.
What’s considered normal wear and tear?
Normal wear and tear involves natural deterioration over time.
That can mean your HVAC system’s belts, bearings, and motors wear down.
For plumbing, worn valves, showerheads, and faucets often occur due to mineral buildup.