Has your water heater broken down? Perhaps you’re ready to upgrade to a new, high-efficiency system. No matter what your needs are, Len The Plumber can help! We offer water heater installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement to customers in Northern Virginia. Our background-checked and drug-tested plumbers are fully trained, licensed, certified, and bonded for your peace of mind. We can ensure your water heater will run affordably and dependably for years to come.
Contact Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 today to discuss your water heating needs.
Types of Water Heaters
What style of water heater do you need to have serviced or installed? Our knowledgeable plumbing team has experience working with all kinds of water heaters, including:
- Gas water heaters: Natural gas is a clean, energy-efficient, and cost-effective fuel source for water heaters, making it one of the most popular options today. Len The Plumber can install or service your gas water heater to help it perform as reliably as possible.
- Electric water heaters: You might choose to install an electric water heater if you don’t have natural gas lines. It’s also a logical choice if you want to take advantage of alternative fuel sources such as a heat pump or solar energy.
- Storage water heaters: Most water heaters sold today store hot water in an insulated tank until you need it. Choose from gas or electricity to meet your needs.
- Tankless water heaters: Also known as on-demand water heaters, this option eliminates the standby heat loss associated with storage tanks, delivering energy-efficient water heating and an endless supply of hot water.
- Heat pump water heaters: The exceptional energy efficiency of a heat-pump-powered water heater makes this an ideal choice for homes where natural gas isn’t available. Contact us to learn how this system collects warmth from the air to heat your water supply.
- Solar water heaters: Solar panels can do more than just power your home—they can also heat your water! This stand-alone system is available with a backup energy source to ensure you always have hot water, even at night and on cloudy days.
For help deciding which type of water heater is right for your Northern Virginia home, or to request a free quote, please give us a call today.
Our Water Heater Services
When your water heater acts up, you won’t make it very long before you need a plumber to fix it. Don’t wait until the appliance fails catastrophically—call Len The Plumber for convenient, affordable services that work with your schedule. Here’s what we offer:
- Water heater installation and replacement: From installing a water heater in your new home to upgrading your old unit, we promise to make the water heater installation or replacement process fast and easy.
- Water heater repair: While your water heater was built to last, it may still experience problems from time to time. Len The Plumber can fix issues with water leaks, no hot water, corrosion, low water pressure, and more. Our water heater repair team promises to get the job done right the first time around.
- Water heater maintenance: Did you know that water heaters need annual tune-ups? It’s easy to neglect this quiet, out-of-the-way appliance, but with the proper care, you can lower your operating costs, avoid breakdowns, and extend the life of your investment.
Call us the next time your water heater needs attention, and we’ll get the job done the very same day!
Schedule Water Heater Services in Northern Virginia
Len The Plumber is a premier plumbing contractor in Northern Virginia. We proudly offer emergency services with no overtime charge, flexible financing to suit any budget, and your satisfaction guaranteed!
To request water heater installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement, please call us at 800-950-4619 or contact us online today.