Few plumbing problems are more concerning than a clog in your main line. The main sewer line in your home is responsible for transporting wastewater from your plumbing system to the city’s main sewer system. If a clog exists in your main sewer line, you could see issues plaguing your fixtures, including sewage backup, slow drainage, and physical damage.
Fortunately, Len The Plumber offers the state-of-the-art main line clog removal services that Philadelphia and Delaware Valley area families need. With over 25 years of service experience and continuous training in the latest tools and techniques, we are uniquely capable of removing all of your main sewer line blockages with ease.
Don’t delay your main line clog removal service needs any longer: Contact Len The Plumber to schedule emergency main sewer line clog removal services in Philadelphia today!
Common Causes of Delaware Valley Area Sewer Main Line Clogs
Several factors can contribute to a main sewer line blockage, including the following:
- Debris: Anything that gets flushed down your drains has the opportunity to become lodged within your system, so be sure to only send down items that are safe for your sewer line.
- Tree root infiltration: Old and vulnerable sewer lines can become targets for tree root infiltration, causing major blockages in your system.
- Misalignment: Whether due to age or improper installation, misalignment can cause dirt and debris to enter your sewer line and cause a clog.
- Sagging: When your sewer line reaches the end of its life span, sagging and other signs of damage can creep up and lead to severe system blockages.
Whatever the cause of your main sewer line blockage may be, our team has the skills and experience necessary to pinpoint the problem in no time.
Get the long-lasting solutions you need for your system blockage by scheduling sewer main line clog removal services in the Delaware Valley region today!
Signs Your Philadelphia-Area Home Has a Main Line Clog
When your main line becomes clogged, the good news is that it won’t be difficult for you to detect. There are several signs that Philadelphia homeowners can watch for that will indicate the need for main line clog removal services, including:
- Gurgling drains and toilets
- Multiple backups in drains and low points of the home
- Water backup in one plumbing fixture after using another
- Sewage backup in the cleanout pipe
- Frequently clogged toilets and drains
- Bubbling toilet water
Do you suspect a sewer line blockage is wreaking havoc on your home? Contact the 24/7 plumbing professionals at Len The Plumber to schedule main line clog removal in Philadelphia today!
Our Philadelphia & Delaware Valley Clog Removal Services
Discovering a clog is one thing, but quickly and efficiently removing the blockage requires a great deal of skill. Our plumbing professionals receive continuous training in the latest industry tools and techniques to deliver the fast, reliable clog removal services that Delaware Valley area residents can trust. We offer the following main line clog removal remedies depending on your specific situation:
- Drain cleaning: Clogged main lines might need a deep cleaning with a drain auger to clear the blockage and restore your system to working condition.
- Main line repair: If a system is misaligned or has physical damage, our team may suggest sewer line repair as a possible solution.
- Main line replacement: In the worst-case scenario, a main line may be too old or frail, resulting in the need for a full main line replacement.
When you need main line clog removal services in the Philadelphia and Delaware Valley region, there’s no better team for the job than Len The Plumber. Our plumbing technicians are eager to help restore your system to working condition.
Contact us to schedule main line clog removal with our team today!
Schedule Main Line Clog Removal in the Philadelphia & Delaware Valley Area
For more than 25 years, Len The Plumber has proudly served as the Philadelphia and Delaware Valley area’s trusted plumbing technicians. We understand the unique needs of the region’s plumbing systems, making us uniquely capable of resolving all of your main line clogs with ease.
Contact our 24/7 plumbing professionals to schedule clog removal services in Philadelphia or Delaware Valley today.