Hot water is necessary for any home. When your hot water isn’t reliable or available, contact Len The Plumber. Our expert plumbers know how to resolve any water heater problem, and we’re proud to provide first-class plumbing service and solutions.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement in the Philadelphia Metro & Delaware Valley Area
Your new water heater needs to be installed correctly so it can operate properly, dependably, and efficiently. No matter what your hot water needs are—or what type of water heater you choose, you can count on Len The Plumber for flawless installation service.
We can help you:
- Calculate your home’s hot water needs
- Identify the best systems to fit your hot water use and your budget
- Get your new system expertly installed, so you have dependable access to hot water
Our experienced plumbers are skilled at installing and replacing all types of water heaters, including:
WATER HEATER REPAIR in the Philadelphia & Delaware Valley Area
Like any major appliance, water heaters endure damaging wear and tear over time. Whenever your water heater can’t keep up or shows signs of disrepair, we’ve got you covered!
Our trusted plumbers can diagnose and fix any water heater problem, including:
- Sediment buildup
- Pilot light and burner problems
- Water that’s too hot
- Lukewarm water or water that doesn’t stay hot
- Black specks in your water
- Water heater leaks
- And more!
Water heater problems don’t fix themselves—they only get worse with time. So, whenever you’ve got an unreliable or broken water heater, don’t hesitate to contact Len The Plumber.
24-hour emergency service is available, and we never charge extra for after-hours service!
WATER HEATER Maintenance IN PHILADELPHIA & THE DELAWARE VALLEY AREA
Keep your water heater in peak condition with routine maintenance from Len The Plumber. With our comprehensive water heater tune-ups, you’ll gain peace of mind that your system will:
- Reliably meet all of your home’s hot water needs
- Operate efficiently, saving you money in monthly energy bills
- Experience fewer breakdowns, as the damage caused by normal wear and tear will be addressed before it causes major problems
- Last for as long as possible, giving you the most value from your system
Our water heater service includes:
- Testing the valves
- Checking the water pressure
- Cleaning the burner assembly
- Inspecting the electrical connections and tightening them as needed
- Checking the water temperature and thermometer and calibrating them as needed
- Draining and flushing the system to remove sediment and buildup
- And more!
We also provide comprehensive water heater services in and around the Philadelphia Metro and the Delaware Valley area, as well as Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, and New Castle County. Give us a call to schedule your water heater services at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heaters
When it comes to expertly repairing, replacing, or installing water heaters for homeowners throughout the Philadelphia and Delaware Valley area, our team of plumbing professionals has seen it all! With a variety of older homes along with new construction, the causes of water heater problems can be difficult to diagnose, which is why we’ve compiled some of the most common questions we receive about water heaters.
Why does it take so long for my hot water to heat up?
Do water heaters require regular maintenance?
Why is my water heater leaking?
What’s the difference between tank-style and tankless water heaters?
Tankless water heaters are considered much more energy-efficient as they heat your water on demand and will provide you with the exact amount of hot water you need, right when you need it. While tankless water heaters tend to have a higher initial cost than traditional tank style, they have a longer projected service life, will inevitably save you money on your energy bill, and require very little maintenance.
Tank-style water heaters are common in Philadelphia and Delaware Valley area homes, and they operate by continuously heating and storing water to be used throughout your home for bathing, doing dishes, and washing laundry. These storage water heaters tend to lack energy efficiency because they must keep refilling and heating water in large batches.
How long do water heaters last?
Schedule Water Heater Service In Philadelphia & the Delaware Valley Area
Len The Plumber is the team you can rely on whenever you need water heater service at your Philadelphia or Delaware Valley area home. Our expert plumbers have extensive experience servicing all types and brands of water heaters, and we’re known for providing the highest-quality water heater service that comes with:
- Upfront, 100% accurate pricing
- Flexible financing options
- Exceptional workmanship and solutions
- Respectful, responsive service from experts who always prioritize your needs!
Backed by more than two decades of excellence, we’re the top-rated local plumbing company you can trust for superior water heater and plumbing services. To experience our expertise for yourself or speak with one of our plumbing professionals, simply contact us!