Poor water pressure makes it difficult to clean, cook, and keep your home running. If you’re struggling with low or no water pressure in your home, Len The Plumber has the solutions you need!
We offer water booster pump installation service throughout Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley area, regardless of whether you use water from a city or well supply. We can help you select the best booster pump for your home and needs, and we’ll complete the installation correctly and efficiently the first time!
Call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or contact us online to schedule booster pump installation or replacement service in Philadelphia or the Delaware Valley area!
Water Pressure Booster Pump Installation & Replacement in Philadelphia & the Delaware Valley Area
Water booster pumps improve the water pressure and flow through the plumbing fixtures and equipment in a home, including:
- Washing machines
- Water heaters
- And more!
When it’s time for a new water pressure booster pump, getting the right size pump with the necessary horsepower is essential. To select the best booster pump for your home, it’s important to consider:
- The current water flow rate
- A home’s average water use
- The location of the water source (and whether it’s above or below the area where the pump is or will be installed)
- The homeowner’s water pressure preferences
Len The Plumber can help you figure out these details, find the right new booster pump, and get your new pump installed properly.
Call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online for water pressure booster pump service in Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley area.
We offer same day and emergency plumbing service at zero extra charge!
Do I Need a Water Pressure Booster Pump?
Booster pumps can certainly be an ideal solution to water pressure problems. However, not all water pressure problems are resolved by booster pumps alone. Sometimes, poor water pressure can result from other issues with a plumbing system, like (but not limited to):
- Faulty fixtures: If your plumbing fixtures are aging, damaged, or antiquated, replacing them can help restore water pressure. For example, trickling water from your showerhead (without water pressure problems in other areas of your home) can mean you need shower installation at your Philadelphia-area home.
- Clogs: Poor water pressure can also be caused by blockages hindering or stopping the flow of water through your plumbing system. It can take a camera pipe inspection to determine that clogs are degrading your home’s water pressure.
- Water line problems: Broken, cracked, or otherwise damaged water lines can also be to blame for water pressure problems.
If you have poor or no water pressure at your Delaware Valley home, the best thing to do is call Len The Plumber for help:
- Diagnosing the problem
- Determining the best-fit solutions, including whether booster pumps and/or other plumbing services are necessary
- Restoring your water pressure
Schedule Water Pressure Booster Pump Service in Philadelphia & the Delaware Valley Area
When water pressure issues cause problems for homeowners in Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley area, the expert plumbers at Len The Plumber are always ready to help! From booster pumps and well services to water main lines and more, we do it all! Plus, we back our expertise with first-class service and superior workmanship so you know you’re always getting the best when you contact our team for help!
Call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online now for water pressure booster pump service in Philadelphia or the Delaware Valley area. We offer emergency service at no extra charge!
We also encourage you to check out our excellent reviews to see why our customers love us and why we’re a leading plumbing company in Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley area. But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!