Proudly Serving Montgomery & Bucks Counties
When the humidity and heat of summer kick in, you’ll need a reliable air conditioning system to keep your Philadelphia-area home comfortable.
Len The Plumber Heating & Air offers same day HVAC services seven days a week for your convenience.
Our local team of skilled technicians drive fully stocked trucks and is always ready to provide expert AC services in Montgomery and Bucks counties.
We’ve been dedicated to providing respectful customer care for over 25 years, and we’re proud to be known in the community as trusted home services experts.
24/7 Air Conditioning Repair
The last thing you need on a sweltering hot day is for your air conditioner to malfunction.
With Len The Plumber Heating & Air’s 24/7 emergency availability for air conditioning repairs, you won’t have to go without AC for long.
Our experienced technicians will arrive quickly, diagnose the problem, recommend the best solution, and provide upfront pricing.
Call our team if you notice any of the following signs that you need AC repair:
- The unit turns on and off repeatedly
- Musty, burning, or other unpleasant odors from your vents
- Rising utility bills without changes in usage
- Grinding or banging noises from the unit
- Weak airflow
- The system never turns off
- Refrigerant leaks
- Ice on the outdoor unit
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Montgomery & Bucks Counties
Air conditioning systems are built to last through many repairs. But, if your home’s AC is 10 to 15 years old and requires frequent or expensive repairs, we recommend planning an air conditioning replacement.
Homeowners who replace their cooling system enjoy:
- Significant energy savings
- A longer system life span
- Better indoor air quality
- Improved cooling reliability
- Enhanced energy efficiency
- Fewer repairs
- Quieter operation
When you contact Len The Plumber Heating & Air for air conditioning installation, we’ll help you select a new system model and size, remove and dispose of your old AC, and expertly install your new unit.
A ductless mini-split cools individual rooms or zones in your home without ductwork. It has one outdoor unit that connects to multiple wall-mounted indoor units, which can be placed in any area you need air conditioning.
Homeowners often choose to install a ductless AC when they want precise temperature control in a few rooms or to cool a home addition, garage, or another space that doesn’t have air ducts.
Ductless AC units are some of the most space- and energy-efficient cooling systems available.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
You can often avoid breakdowns and costly repair needs by scheduling preventative air conditioning maintenance once a year.
During your tune-up, Len The Plumber Heating & Air’s experienced technicians clean, inspect, and test essential components to ensure your AC is in good condition to keep your home cool over the next season.
If we find any issues, we’ll recommend and complete repairs before they impact your comfort.
Discover the Benefits of the Whole Home Service Plan
As a member, you’ll also enjoy:
- Priority service
- 15% discount on HVAC and plumbing repairs
- 24/7 access to live call operators
- And more
Call Philadelphia’s Top Choice for Expert AC Services
Whether you need urgent air conditioning repairs or want to install a new cooling system, count on Len The Plumber Heating & Air’s skilled technicians to provide a high-quality service experience.
Your time is valuable. That’s why we aim to keep your life moving with:
- Same day service seven days a week
- 24/7 emergency repair
- No extra charge for evening, weekend, or overtime services
- Upfront pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you troubleshoot your air conditioner?
You can try a few DIY fixes before calling an HVAC technician:
- Replace your air filters: Clogged air filters can restrict airflow, causing your air conditioner to overheat and shut off.
- Clear away landscaping around your outdoor unit: The compressor needs at least 2 feet of clearance around the base to function properly.
- Check for a tripped breaker: AC units can cause a short circuit or power surge if it’s overworking or has a damaged component.
- Use the correct thermostat setting: Your thermostat should be set to “cool” with the fan on “auto.”
Will an oversized air conditioner keep my home cooler?
No, while oversized air conditioners can reach the target temperature faster, they also have shorter cycles, which use more energy than necessary.
It’s more energy-efficient and cost-effective to purchase a unit that’s properly sized for your home.
What happens if I don’t schedule AC maintenance?
Air conditioners that aren’t regularly maintained tend to have a shorter life span, require more frequent repairs, and use more energy, leading to higher energy bills.