When your sewer backs up, you don’t want to wait long for a solution. Water damage, pests, and the dangers of exposure to waste all make sewer line issues a high priority — no matter how minor the problem might seem at the moment.
When you find yourself facing sewer problems, you can trust the team at Len The Plumber to deliver a solution you can count on with top-notch professionalism and customer care.
Causes of Sewer Backups
A number of problems can lead to issues with your sewer line and leave you in need of professional assistance.
Whether you’re facing a difficult clog affecting your entire home or major leakage due to a natural disaster, any sewer line problem warrants quick resolution.
Our team most commonly deals with problems stemming from:
- Clogs: Clogs are almost inevitable without drain cleaning, but you’ll end up seeing worse clogs earlier if your sewer line is old and corroded, you have hard water, or you put things down the sink or toilet that cling and accumulate.
- Tree root infiltrations: Sewer lines pass through your lawn out toward the street, which frequently means they run close to tree roots. Over time, a tree’s growing roots can break and infiltrate your line, causing leakage and slowing drainage.
- Damaged sewer lines: Any number of accidents can lead to damaged sewer lines, from driving a heavy vehicle over the wrong part of your lawn to soil erosion and shifting to using corrosive liquid plumbing products to try to clear a clog.
- Heavy rains and floods: Between increased hydrostatic pressure trying to force water and mud into your pipes and soil erosion trying to relocate them, intense weather frequently leads to sewer line trouble.
Whatever your sewer line trouble may be, you can contact Len The Plumber to schedule emergency sewer backup repair services in Philadelphia or the Delaware Valley area.
24-Hour Emergency Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Philadelphia & Delaware Valley
When you call the team at Len The Plumber for a sewer line problem, we’ll show up quickly to identify the cause of your sewer backup or leak.
Once we identify the issue, we’ll work with you to determine the best solutions for the long term, whether it be repair or replacement, with considerations for your budget and plumbing needs.
Schedule 24/7 Sewer Backup Repair in Philadelphia Today
When the time comes that you need help with a sewer backup, count on the team at Len The Plumber to deliver a quick solution you can count on for years to come. We offer:
- Free estimates
- Top-notch plumbing solutions
- Superior customer care
- Financing options
Frequently Asked Questions About Sewer Backup Service
What are the signs I have a sewer line problem?
You may have a sewer line problem if you notice:
- Persistent clogs in multiple drains
- Strange smells
- Standing water in places you shouldn’t
- Unusually lush areas in your lawn
How can I avoid sewage backup in my home?
Regular maintenance of your plumbing and avoiding putting damaging substances down your drains help prevent sewage backups.
To ensure your sewage line stays in optimal condition:
- Have your drains cleaned
- Replace old sewer lines when problems start
- Avoid flushing anything aside from waste and toilet paper (even “flushable” wipes)
- Avoid putting anything down your garbage disposal that isn’t non-sticky food
- Schedule regular plumbing inspections
Can you repair my sewer line without destroying my yard?
At Len The Plumber, we proudly offer trenchless sewer line repair. This method allows us to feed a new pipe into the end of the existing pipe, destroying the old pipe as it goes.