Most people don’t think about their home’s hot water supply until it’s gone. When that happens, it’s usually a telltale sign that it’s time to replace the water heater.
At Len The Plumber, we make tankless water heater replacement easy, convenient, and affordable! That’s because our team of expert plumbers can help you with everything you need to choose the best new tankless water heater for your home and get it up and running as quickly as possible!
Whether you’re ready to upgrade an aging system or your current one has completely broken down, you can depend on our top-rated plumbing company for first-class water heater replacement service in Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley.
Tankless Water Heater Replacement Options: What to Consider
When you’re in the market for a new tankless water heater, choosing the right system is crucial. That’s because your choice can affect:
- Your access to hot water: If you don’t choose the right size for your new tankless water heater, you could be left without the hot water you need—or overpaying for a system that’s overkill.
- Your monthly bills: If your new water heater isn’t properly sized, it’ll draw more energy or water than necessary. That can mean higher monthly energy and water bills over the 15 to 20 years that a tankless water heater usually lasts.
- The longevity of your system: When tankless water heaters aren’t correctly sized, they won’t work efficiently, causing more system wear and tear. Over the years, that can mean more damage, higher tankless water heater repair costs, and a shorter service life for your system.
To make sure you choose the best new tankless water heater for your home, it’s essential to consider factors like:
- The number of people that live in your home
- Your home’s overall hot water needs and usage
- Your current plumbing system
- Your budget
- And more!
Need professional help selecting the best tankless water heater for your home in Philadelphia or the Delaware Valley? Ready to get a quote for tankless water heater installation?
Signs It’s Time for Tankless Water Heater Replacement
If you know the signs that it’s time for tankless water heater replacement, you can upgrade your system before it fails, so you’re not left without hot water. Here are some common red flags to watch out for:
- Age: If your standard water heater is approaching 10 years old or if your tankless system is between 10 and 15 years old, it’s reaching the end of its service life, and now’s a good time to consider replacement.
- Poor performance: Can your water heater keep up with your home’s hot water demands? Does your water take too much time to warm up or does it run cold too soon after the hot tap has been turned on? If so, that’s a warning sign that it’s time for tankless water heater replacement.
- Funky water: If your hot water looks murky or has particles floating in it, your system may be corroding or have excessive mineral buildup. In either case, it may be necessary to replace the water heater.
- Odd behaviors: When water heaters smell or sound strange, there’s usually something wrong. If the underlying problem is major, water heater replacement can be your best move.
We can help you figure out what’s causing the problem and whether you need repair or water heater replacement.
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement: What to Expect
With our tankless water heater installation and replacement service, you will always get:
- Helpful advice about your best options for a new tankless water heater
- Upfront estimates and pricing
- Excellent financing options, with approved credit
- Zero extra fees for after-hours emergency service
- Respectful, expert technicians who do flawless work and provide first-class service
- A complete cleanup of the work area when the service is finished
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Replacement in Philadelphia & the Delaware Valley
The experienced plumbers at Len The Plumber are ready to help you get a new, energy-efficient tankless water heater up and running! We provide fast, high-quality service to restore your access to hot water. Whether it’s time for tankless water heater replacement or any other plumbing service, we’re the team you can count on for exceptional service and the highest-quality solutions.
For more than 20 years, Len The Plumber has been offering top-quality plumbing services throughout Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley. That’s just one reason why our customers love us! But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!