Sewage backup is a serious plumbing problem that can wreak havoc on your home’s fixtures. Not only that, but leaving sewer backup issues untreated can have a serious impact on your health. When you discover a sewer backup in your Northern Virginia home, it’s imperative that you contact a professional plumber to address the issue immediately. Len The Plumber offers the 24/7 emergency sewer backup repair services that Northern Virginia families need to address the problem quickly and efficiently.
Common Causes of Sewer Backups in Northern Virginia
One of the leading causes of sewer backups is an aging sewer line. Most sewer lines are designed to last up to 25 years, with many becoming more susceptible to cracking, sagging, and crumbling after they’ve hit the 25-year mark. Along with an aging system, the following include some of the most common causes for sewer backups in Northern Virginia:
Signs Your Northern Virginia Home Needs Sewer Backup Repair
Knowing the cause of your sewer backup is helpful, but it’s even more important for homeowners to know how to detect that a problem exists in the first place. The following are just some of the signs that indicate your Northern Virginia home needs sewer backup repair:
- Sewage odors coming from drains and pipes
- Standing water in drain pipes
- Slow-draining plumbing fixtures or multiple drain clogs
- Persistent toilet problems, even after plunging
- Wastewater backup in floor drains, especially in basements and other low areas of the home
- One plumbing fixture malfunctioning while another is in use
Unless your sewer backup is caused by the main underground sewer pipe, you are responsible for repairing any sewer backup problems affecting your home plumbing system.
Our Sewer Backup & Repair Services in Northern Virginia
Our sewer backup repair services are custom-tailored to your unique circumstances. Using our state-of-the-art sewer line video camera diagnostic equipment, Len The Plumber will determine the root cause of your sewer backup problem to provide you with an expert repair recommendation. Depending on your specific situation, our sewer backup repair solutions may include:
- Trenchless sewer line replacements
- Sewer line clog removals
- Tree root infiltration services
- Sewer line repairs
Allow our expert plumbing professionals to restore your sewer line back to working condition by scheduling sewer backup repair services with our team today.
Choose Len The Plumber for Sewer Backup & Repair Services in Northern Virginia
Len The Plumber is proud to serve more than 60,000 Northern Virginia families each year, offering them the superior sewer backup repair services they deserve. When you select our team as your sewer backup repair specialists, you’ll always enjoy:
- Fast, reliable sewer backup repair services using the most advanced industry tools and techniques
- High-quality craftsmanship and industry-leading system solutions
- Upfront, honest sewer backup repair pricing prior to all appointments
- Same day service available seven days a week, with no overtime, evening, or weekend service fees
If you’re seeking sewer backup repair solutions in the Northern Virginia area, there’s only one team you need for the job: Len The Plumber has the service professionals available to take your call 24/7.
Schedule Sewer Backup & Repair for Your Northern Virginia Home
Sewer backup problems should never have to wait until “normal business hours” to be properly addressed. At Len The Plumber, our team offers the 24/7 emergency sewer backup repair services that Northern Virginia families need the moment they need them.