CALL NOW. LEN THE PLUMBER IS READY TO HELP.
It’s easy to forget about your garbage disposal until it stops working! If you have loud noises coming from your kitchen sink or a garbage disposal that has suddenly stopped working, don’t reach into your sink. Reach for your phone and call Len The Plumber!
GARBAGE DISPOSAL INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
Whenever you’re ready to install a new garbage disposal, our experienced plumbers can help you with everything necessary to get your new unit up and running. That means you can rely on us for help:
- Selecting the best brand and type of disposal, based on your needs and budget
- Removing your old disposal without damaging any existing fixtures
- Expertly installing your new unit, ensuring all connections are flawlessly set up so your new disposal works perfectly from day one!
GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR
Garbage disposals are designed and built to be durable. That doesn’t make them immune to wear and tear, however. It also doesn’t mean they can handle anything put down a kitchen sink. No matter when or why garbage disposals stop working correctly, Len The Plumber can:
- Efficiently and accurately diagnose the problem
- Provide fast, reliable repairs to restore your disposal
If we discover that repairs won’t provide the lasting solution you need, we’ll let you know that it’s time for garbage disposal replacement so that you can make the best decision and investment for your home.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL MAINTENANCE
Although it may seem like your garbage disposal can “eat” anything, even the best units can get indigestion from time to time! To keep your garbage disposal in peak condition for as long as possible, practice some easy DIY maintenance tips by never putting these items down your unit:
- Grease, fats, lard, and oils
- Pulpy materials, like paper or wood
- Large or hard food items, like peach pits, coconut shells, and pineapple shoots
- Meat, skin, and bones
- Fibrous foods, like celery and banana peels
- Starchy foods, like rice and pasta
Another good rule of thumb when it comes to garbage disposal maintenance is this: Whenever in doubt, throw it out (in the garbage can)!
GARBAGE DISPOSAL SERVICES
For top-rated garbage disposal services from a trusted local plumbing company, contact Len The Plumber. We will schedule your garbage disposal service at a time that’s convenient for you, and we’ll come with a fully stocked truck, ready to provide the service and solutions you need!