A reliable water heater is crucial to maintaining your home’s safety and comfort, and water heater maintenance ensures your unit stays in good repair. The local experts at Len The Plumber are here to help with all of your water heater service needs.
We always provide upfront estimates before work begins and guarantee respectful customer service. Only the best of the best have the keys to our truck, so you can have peace of mind when you choose Len The Plumber.
Types of Water Heaters We Service
We are happy to service all brands, models, and types of water heaters. With over 25 years in business, our experienced and highly trained team services:
- Gas water heaters: We’ll check for carbon monoxide leaks and gas connections to ensure safety.
- Tankless water heaters: Even though tankless units don’t house water, they should still be flushed annually for maximum performance.
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
We recommend you call a professional to service your water heater every year to ensure that the unit is operating efficiently and safely.
Routine maintenance comes with many benefits, including:
- Improving energy efficiency
- Extending the life span of your unit
- Reducing water heater repair needs
- Preventing premature water heater replacement
What’s Included in Water Heater Maintenance?
Every water heater should receive routine maintenance each year. During your annual tune-up, we will:
- Drain and flush the tank
- Inspect and test the temperature and pressure relief valve
- Inspect and replace the anode rod as necessary
- Inspect the tank for rust
- Test fuel connections
- And more!
Choose Len The Plumber for Water Heater Maintenance in MD, NOVA, D.C., NJ, PA & DE
Len The Plumber is here to provide our neighbors with water heater services they can trust. We can handle any plumbing service — guaranteed.
We offer same day service, seven days a week, so you can always count on our team to deliver fast service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I schedule water heater maintenance?
The water in your tank can bring in minerals that solidify on the bottom and sides of your water heater, which, unless flushed out, can cause excessive corrosion and lead to premature water heater replacement.
How do I know if my water heater needs to be flushed?
If you notice any of the following, your water heater likely needs to be flushed:
- Sediment in the water
- Reduced hot water capacity
- Rattling or rumbling coming from your tank
- Low water pressure