We’ve been installing, repairing, and maintaining all brands of on-demand water heaters for more than 20 years. Whether you need help choosing the right tankless water heater for your home or it’s time to troubleshoot a system breakdown, our expert plumbers have you fully covered!
What Is a Tankless Water Heater & How Does It Work?
Standard water heaters hold and heat water in a large tank that typically has a 60- to 100-gallon capacity. To ensure hot water in a home is ready whenever it’s needed, tank water heaters will continuously draw energy to keep water in the tank hot—whether or not it’s needed or being used. That can mean a lot of wasted energy and paying too much on energy bills.
With an energy-efficient tankless water heater from Len The Plumber, your system will only heat water when you need it. To do this, tankless water heaters run water over a heating element as it’s needed. That offers several benefits, like:
- An endless supply of hot water
- Reduced energy use and lower energy bills
- Saved space, as tankless systems are a fraction of the size of tank units
- Reduced water waste
Plus, tankless water heaters last longer, and they eliminate the risk of tank leaks, which are a leading cause of water damage in homes!
Tankless Water Heater Installation & Replacement
From sizing and selecting a new tankless water heater to getting your new system up and running, Len The Plumber can help with every aspect of choosing and installing your new tankless unit.
Our trusted plumbers will work closely with you to determine your hot water needs and budget, providing helpful recommendations and advice regarding:
- Your best options for a new tankless water heater
- The ideal locations in your home for installation
Then, we’ll flawlessly complete the installation or replacement service. That includes:
- Expertly hooking up all lines and major components of your new system
- Testing your new tankless water heater to ensure it’s working correctly
- Always wearing shoe covers and using drop cloths to protect your home
- Cleaning up after ourselves when the tankless water heater installation is complete
- Hauling away your old water heater!
We offer excellent financing (with approved credit), making it more convenient than ever to get the new system you need and restore your home’s reliable access to hot water!
Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless water heaters are designed and built to last! With years of use, however, these systems can start to act up or break down with normal wear and tear. Whenever that happens, you can turn to Len The Plumber for expert diagnostic service and first-class repair solutions!
We have vast experience identifying and fixing all types of tankless water heater problems, like:
- Water that’s too hot or too cold
- Water pressure problems
- Pilot light and burner problems
- Electrical problems
- Ignition failures
- Exhaust blockages
- And more!
Our 24-hour emergency plumbers proudly offer same day tankless water heater repair service!
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
Proactively taking care of your tankless water heater with routine maintenance is the single best way to:
- Protect your equipment investment
- Keep your tankless water heater operating at peak efficiency
- Prolong the service life of your system and get the most value from it!
Len The Plumber offers industry-leading maintenance service for tankless water heaters. Some of the things we do during tankless water heater tune-ups include:
- Checking electrical connections and tightening them, as needed
- Removing buildup and descaling the water heater
- Checking and calibrating the thermostat
- Inspecting and testing the safety controls
- And more!
How long has it been since your last tankless water heater maintenance service? If it’s been more than a year, contact Len The Plumber now to schedule a tune-up!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Service in DC, DE, MD, PA & VA
When you’re looking for first-class tankless water heater service from expert plumbers, you’re looking for Len The Plumber! From the day you get your new tankless system to the moment it’s time to replace it, we’re the team you can count on for top-notch tankless water heater service and solutions.
Call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule tankless water heater repair, installation, or maintenance service. We offer emergency service at no extra charge!
Plus, we’re proud to always provide our customers with:
- Upfront estimates and pricing
- Flexible financing options (with approved credit)
- Responsive service and the highest-quality plumbing solutions!
These are just some of the reasons why our customers love us—and why we’re a leading plumbing company throughout Baltimore, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia, Delaware, and Washington, D.C. But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!
Tankless Water Heater Service Areas
- Baltimore, including Annapolis, Bel Air, Brooklyn, Canton, Columbia, Edgewater, Edgewood, Federal Hill, Fells Point, Forest Hill, Fulton, Highlandtown, Hunt Valley, Manchester, Marriottsville, Pasadena, Perryville, Pikesville, Roland Park, Severn, Sykesville, Towson, West Friendship, Westminster, Woodlawn, and more
- Northern Virginia, including Alexandria City, Arlington, Ashburn, Chantilly, Centreville, Dumfries, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Falls Church, Fredericksburg City, Great Falls, Leesburg, Manassas, Sterling, Upperville, Woodbridge, and more
- Philadelphia and the Delaware Valley, including Avondale, Bear, Boothwyn, Bryn Mawr, Chaddsford, Chester, Christiana, Downingtown, Greenville, Hockessin, Malvern, Media, Middletown, Newark, New Castle, Odessa, Wayne, West Chester, and more
- Washington, D.C., including Bethesda, Burtonsville, Capitol Heights, Chevy Chase, Chillum, Clarksburg, College Park, Damascus, Derwood, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Indian Head, La Plata, Potomac, Poolesville, Rockville, Sandy Spring, Silver Spring, Waldorf, White Plains, and more
Don’t see your area listed above? Check out our complete service area for a full list of the communities that Len The Plumber serves.