When it comes to home comfort through the Washington, D.C., winter, your HVAC equipment puts in a lot of work.
If it’s been over a year since your last tune-up or you’re looking to prepare your system for the following winter, let Len The Plumber Heating & Air provide routine heating service that will help your system optimize efficiency.
Benefits of Heating Maintenance
Regular heating tune-ups are essential for many reasons — especially for gas-powered systems, where undetected problems can become hazardous. Routine checkups help you by:
- Catching developing problems so you’re less likely to need emergency heating repair
- Minimizing the effect of wear and tear on performance, efficiency, and reliability
- Extending system service life so you don’t have to worry about premature heating replacement
- Controlling the risk of potentially dangerous problems going undetected, such as carbon monoxide buildup due to poor ventilation or gas leaks
- Reducing your energy expenses by keeping your system efficient and effective
- And more!
What’s Included in a Heating Tune-Up?
A heating tune-up offers preventative inspections, cleaning and lubricating components, and minor repairs as needed. The goal is to reduce the impact of wear and tear on your system each year.
During a tune-up, you can expect our team to:
- Inspect air filters
- Check refrigerant pressures (for heat pumps)
- Clean outdoor coils (for heat pumps)
- Clean burners and flame sensors
- Inspect all motors and electrical connections
- Perform a carbon monoxide safety check
- Perform a combustion analysis for efficiency and safety
- Check gas line connections to ensure safe operation
- Check thermostat operation
Sign Up for Our Whole Home Service Plan
You’ll also enjoy exclusive membership benefits, including:
- Priority service: You’ll always go to the front of the line
- A 15% discount on repairs: You’ll save on plumbing and HVAC service costs.
- Liver call takers seven days a week: You’ll always have someone answer your call when you need us most.
Our maintenance plan provides great value for maintaining home comfort and reliability without stressing out about maintenance schedules.
Choose Len The Plumber Heating & Air for Heating Maintenance in Washington, D.C.
When you need HVAC technicians you can trust to maintain your heating system, leave it to Len The Plumber Heating & Air.
For over 25 years, we’ve helped homeowners maintain essential systems with outstanding service, dedication to customer satisfaction, highly trained technicians, and fully stocked vehicles.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the best time of year to schedule annual heating maintenance?
We strongly recommend scheduling heating maintenance in the fall, so you can enjoy your system at peak performance, efficiency, and reliability all winter long.
What heating maintenance tasks can I complete myself?
The most critical heating maintenance you can perform is changing your air filters so that your system can maintain proper airflow.
Dirty filters force your heating system to work much harder to maintain your comfort and can lead to overheating and wear and tear over time.
What happens if you don’t schedule routine heating maintenance?
Wear and tear over the years will add up to more frequent problems and many issues will get worse before anyone notices and repairs them. This results in:
- Reduced comfort
- Reduced energy efficiency
- Reduced system service life
- More costly repairs
- More frequent breakdowns