Many people don’t know this, but as a homeowner, you’re responsible for the portion of your sewer line that leads from your house to the main sewer line under the street. This means that any time you have a blockage, clog, root infiltration, or other backup in your sewer line, it’s up to you to find a plumber who can clear it!
If you need sewer and plumbing rooter services, such as drain cleaning, sewer line repair, and sewer line replacement, you’ve come to the right place. Len The Plumber specializes in sewer line inspections, repair, and replacement.
Len The Plumber can fix any sewer line problem. Call us at 800-950-4619 or contact us online for a free estimate or to schedule service today!
24-Hour Sewer Line Services in Washington, D.C.
We offer free estimates and a 2-hour response time on all main drain and sewer line emergencies. Plus, we never charge any fees for same day or emergency service!
Call 800-950-4619 or schedule plumbing rooter service online now.
- Broken, cracked, or collapsed sewer lines
- Shifting or settling soil
- Pipe corrosion
- Main line clogs
- Tree root infiltration
- Weather changes, such as frozen ground
- Deterioration due to age or materials
If any of these apply to you or you need sewer line replacement, call us today! We will send one of our certified sewer line experts right away. Sewer line estimates are FREE, and excellent financing options are available!
Sewer Line Repair Services in Washington, D.C.
It’s not always easy to know when you need sewer line repair services. Some common signs that your sewer lines have broken, old, or burst pipes include:
- Frequent drain backups (in all home drains, not just one fixture)
- Strange reactions when using your plumbing fixtures, like a flushed toilet causes a tub or shower backup
- Smelly puddles of mud, sludge, or sewage in your yard
Call us if you need sewer service, and we’ll match the right technician to your job and make sure your sewer line is fixed correctly—the first time! To save you time and money, we offer:
- Video pipe inspection
- Free sewer line replacement estimates
- Discounts on your sewer line replacement
- Trenchless sewer line repair service
- Competitive financing
Don’t hire the wrong rooter plumbing company to fix or replace your home’s sewer line. “Plumber” is in our name, and plumbing is all we do. Call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online now for reliable service from our experts!
Sewer Line Replacement Service in Washington, D.C.
When repairs aren’t enough to restore a home’s sewer lines, replacement is the only option. Depending on the nature of your sewer line problems, you may opt for:
- Conventional sewer line replacement service: This involves excavation to dig up the damaged sewer lines and install new ones.
- Trenchless sewer line replacement service: If your pipes aren’t sagging or collapsed, this is an excellent, no-dig option. It can prevent the need for excavation and, in many cases, be completed within one to two days.
Our experts are ready to assess your sewer system and explain what your best options are. Then, we’ll provide you with a free, upfront estimate and same day service.
Schedule your sewer line replacement online or call our team at 800-950-4619. We’re ready to provide you with exceptional service and reliable solutions to restore your home’s sewer system.
Will Home Warranties or Homeowners Insurance Cover Sewer Line Repair or Replacement Services?
If you have a home warranty, most standard warranties will offer reimbursements for part of these service costs.
Whether or not your homeowners insurance will cover sewer line repairs or replacements will depend on:
- The nature of your policy
- The nature of the damage to your sewer lines
In fact, standard homeowners insurance policies will cover sewer line repairs and replacements as long as the pipe has actually be damaged, rather than just clogged.
Len The Plumber is committed to providing the highest-quality service for all sewer line needs and plumbing issues—from broken water lines to water heater installations and much more. To schedule same day service, call us at 800-950-4619 or contact us online now.
For more than two decades, Len The Plumber has been offering the highest-quality plumbing services throughout Washington, D.C. See why our customers love us!