Sign Up for Our Whole Home Service Plan in Charles, Montgomery & Prince George’s County, MD
At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, we understand the importance of keeping your home’s essential systems running efficiently and reliably.
That’s why we created the Whole Home Service Plan, designed to provide our customers with comprehensive HVAC and plumbing maintenance.
With our service plan, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems are taken care of by our expert team.
Exclusive Benefits for Whole Home Service Plan Members
There are already benefits to keeping up with preventative services, such as reduced risk of breakdowns, fewer repairs, and extended system service lives.
At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, we do everything we can to provide the exceptional service and added convenience that D.C. homeowners deserve.
Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
Routine maintenance ensures your heating and air conditioning systems remain energy-efficient as they age.
Our Whole Home Service Plan includes two HVAC maintenance appointments each year. During your tune-up, your technician will:
- Inspect air filters
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Clean outdoor coils
- Clean burners and flame sensors
- Inspect all motors and electrical connections
- Perform a carbon monoxide safety check
- Perform a combustion analysis for efficiency and safety
- Check gas line connections to ensure safe operation
- Check indoor humidity
- Check thermostat operation
Our Whole Home Service Plan also covers comprehensive plumbing maintenance to keep your plumbing fixtures, pipes, and systems in good repair.
Once a year, our expert plumbers will:
- Dye test all toilets for water leaks
- Check indoor faucets and outdoor sill cocks for leaks
- Inspect exposed water supply lines for deterioration
- Inspect all sink piping for corrosion or deterioration
- Examine washing machine hoses to ensure you don’t have an old hose that can cause damage and reduce cleaning effectiveness
- Check that your gas, electric, or tankless water heater is operating efficiently
- Inspect your water heater’s drain valve
- Run water pressure tests
- Inspect, tag, and test main emergency shut-off valves
- Inspect and test sump pump operation
Enroll in the Whole Home Service Plan to Protect Your Home
With our Whole Home Service Plan, you can have confidence in the performance and reliability of your heating, cooling, and plumbing systems year-round.
Don’t wait for a breakdown or an unexpected repair cost to take action — enjoy the convenience and benefits of our comprehensive service plan!