Did you know that the main water line that runs underground from the street to your home is your responsibility? Call us at the first sign of trouble and we’ll be there quickly to solve your problem:
- No water or low water pressure
- Murky or discolored water
- Suddenly notice excessive amounts of water in your yard
- Experience an unusual increase in your water bill
- Discover a sink hole in your yard
Depend on Len The Plumber for friendly and professional service to restore the water service to your home or business.
Our main water line technicians service Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Charles County, and Washington, D.C.
Accurate diagnosis of main water line repair issues can be difficult and there are many reasons why water supply lines break:
- Infiltration from tree roots
- Shifting or settling soil
- Weather change, such as frozen ground
- Deterioration due to age or inferior materials
If you are experiencing any of these problems or it’s been determined that your main water line needs replacement, we’ll send one of our certified technicians that specializes in water supply lines. Water line replacement estimates are FREE and financing is available!