Keeping your home running as it should means having a reliable water heater. Going without hot water can quickly become a major inconvenience, so Len The Plumber offers water heater maintenance to prevent breakdowns and optimize energy efficiency.
Our team comes equipped with fully stocked trucks, the right tools, and 25 years of service expertise to keep your water heater operating up to the manufacturer’s standard.
Types of Water Heaters We Service
At Len The Plumber, we recognize the vital role hot water plays in your home — so much so that our team of experts is specially equipped to handle any service your water heater needs, including repair, replacement, and maintenance.
We provide services for:
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
Routine upkeep of your water heater can lead to long-term benefits for you and your home, including:
- Increased energy efficiency: A more efficient system will use less energy and lower your utility bills.
- Improved safety: We can detect and prevent potential hazards such as leaks or gas leaks.
- Enhanced reliability: Routine maintenance helps prevent breakdowns and prolong the life of your water heater.
- Reduced repair costs: We’ll detect and fix small problems before they cause further damage to your system.
What’s Included in Water Heater Maintenance
Water heater maintenance is an important part of maintaining the hot water supply you need. Our maintenance services include:
- Inspecting the overall unit, including the tank, burner, and other components
- Flushing the tank to remove sediment buildup
- Checking and adjusting the thermostat and temperature pressure relief valve
- Inspecting the venting system
- Checking for water and fuel leaks
- And more
Choose Len The Plumber for Water Heater Service in Washington, D.C.
At Len The Plumber, we provide water heater maintenance to ensure your hot water runs smoothly and efficiently at all times.
With our 24/7 emergency repair service, same-day service seven days a week, and no extra charge for evening, weekend, or overtime service, you can rest easy knowing that we are always available when you need us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tankless water heaters need maintenance?
How often should I schedule water heater maintenance?
During each visit, your plumbers will flush out any sediment buildup and ensure all filters are clear, so everything runs as smoothly as possible.
What’s the difference between flushing and draining your water heater?
Draining the tank is done when shutting off the water supply and its purpose is to empty the tank. You can flush your water heater after you’ve drained it to ensure that any sediment buildup from frequent use can be cleared out.