When your water heater has reached the end of its life span, you need a knowledgeable plumbing professional to provide fast, reliable tankless water heater replacement.
Len The Plumber is proud to offer Washington, D.C., residents the top-quality replacement water heaters they need to restore hot water access to their homes in no time. Our plumbing experts offer same-day tankless water heater replacement seven days a week, so you can rest easy knowing hot water access is just a phone call away.
If you’re seeking tankless water heater replacement in Washington, D.C., look no further than Len The Plumber for the expert services you deserve. Call our team at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 to schedule tankless water heater replacement today!
Signs To Choose Tankless Water Heater Replacement Over Repair
Sometimes, water heater repair isn’t enough to keep your system operating as it should.
Signs that tell homeowners it’s time to consider tankless water heater replacement include:
- Increased repairs: Constantly needing water heater repairs is a sure sign that your home could benefit from a replacement unit.
- Decreased efficiency: If your water heater can’t keep up with your home’s hot water demands, it will make cleaning, doing laundry, and showering more difficult. A more efficient unit will resolve these issues so you can continue your daily routines without interruption.
- Expensive repairs: If the cost to repair your water heater is 50% or more than the cost it would be to replace the system, you’re better off replacing it.
Why Switch to a Tankless Water Heater?
Tankless water heater systems offer many unique advantages that standard storage tank units simply cannot provide. The following are just some of the biggest reasons why Washington, D.C., families make the switch to a tankless water heater:
- Continuous hot water: Unlike a traditional tank unit, tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so you never run out of hot water or have to wait for your hot water reservoir to reheat.
- Increased system longevity: Standard tank systems typically only last 10 years, but tankless water heater systems can easily last double that amount of time, allowing you to make the most of your investment.
- Decreased water expenses: Tankless water heaters can be up to 22% more efficient than standard tank water heaters, meaning you’ll pay less for the hot water in your Washington, D.C., home.
Discover why more Washington, D.C., families are making the switch to a tankless water heater by calling (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 today!
Why Choose Len The Plumber for Washington, D.C. Tankless Water Heater Replacement?
Len The Plumber has proudly offered the superior plumbing solutions that Washington, D.C., families have trusted for more than 25 years. Our customers know that when they choose our team for service, they’ll always receive:
- A full profile of your plumber before they arrive for your appointment
- Fast, reliable service from a locally dispatched team of top-quality plumbers
- Same day tankless water heater replacement solutions available seven days a week
- Flexible financing options on approved credit
Allow our team to restore hot water access to your home in no time. Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 to schedule tankless water heater replacement in Washington, D.C., today!
Tankless Water Heater FAQs
How long do tankless water heaters last?
Most modern tankless water heaters can last more than 20 years with proper system maintenance.
If your system is older than 20 years old, consider scheduling tankless water heater replacement before your unit breaks down.
Are tankless water heaters more energy-efficient?
Much of the savings you can receive by switching to a tankless water heater depends on your system’s size, type, and operation.
Tankless units can be 24% to 34% more efficient than tank water heaters for families with moderate daily hot water usage. But even if your household uses a significant amount of hot water, tankless units are still 8% to 14% more efficient, which adds up in utility bill savings.
What size tankless water heater do I need?
The ideal tankless water heater model for your home will depend on:
- The number of people living in your home
- Your home’s overall hot water needs and usage
- Your current plumbing system
- Your budget
Our team will collect this information and ensure that the replacement model you select can keep up with your daily hot water demands.