After a while, you get used to the rattling noise coming from your pipes, that leaky kitchen faucet, or the stubborn toilet that doesn’t flush properly. While your home’s plumbing system still appears to be working, these are actual warning signs that there might be a larger issue. We’ve gathered a list of the most common signs of plumbing problems.
- A slow, gradual leak coming from a pipe
- Pipes rattle and make noise
- An increase in your water bill
- Persistent sound of running water in toilet
- Slow drainage in the sink or shower
- Occasional, mild flooding in your basement or lowest level
- Low water pressure
- Water backs up in the sink when running the dishwasher
- Hot water beings to smell like rotten eggs
- Toilet begins to make a “bubbling” sound
Paying attention to these early warning signs is crucial. As we know from experience, plumbing problems don’t just happen overnight! Once you notice any of these signs occurring in your home, it could save you a lot of money in plumbing services and repairs if you get the situation taken care of immediately. We’re here to take your plumbing issues out of your hands so you can get back to more important things. Give us a call today or schedule a service online to take care of those warning signs!