When your tankless water heater lags, acts up, or breaks down, anyone and anything in your home that depends on hot water can be left in the cold! If you’re dealing with a broken tankless water heater, Len The Plumber is here for you 24/7, ready to help!
Our expert plumbers can efficiently diagnose and repair all brands of tankless water heaters, providing the solutions you need to restore your home’s supply of hot water.
Len The Plumber Can Fix Any Tankless Water Heater Problem
Small or big, tankless water heater problems are no match for the team at Len The Plumber! We’re skilled at diagnosing and repairing any tankless water heater problem, including:
- Water pressure problems
- Corrosion and mineral buildup in systems
- Water that’s too hot or not hot enough
- The cold-water sandwich effect, which occurs when hot water suddenly goes cold before becoming warm again
- Pilot light and burner problems
- Ignition failures
- Exhaust blockages
- And more!
Tankless Water Heater Repair Service: What to Expect
When you call Len The Plumber for tankless water heater repair service, we will always respond quickly and:
- Promptly arrive at your home
- Carefully inspect your tankless water heater
- Diagnose the problem efficiently and accurately
- Explain your best options for repairs and answer all of your questions honestly
- Provide upfront pricing before any work begins
- Flawlessly repair your system and test it to ensure it’s working correctly once the repairs have been completed
- Clean up the work area when we’re finished
Sometimes, during tankless water heater service, we find that repairs won’t provide lasting or reliable solutions. When that happens, we’ll let you know and explain why we believe tankless water heater replacement is a better option.
Schedule same-day water heater repair service in DC, DE, MD, PA, or VA by calling Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contacting us online now! Don’t forget to ask about our financing options.
When to Call Len The Plumber for Tankless Water Heater Repair Service
The best time to call for tankless water heater repair service is when you notice warning signs of problems, like:
- Rust or corrosion
- Discolored water or particles in water when the hot water tap is on
- Odd sounds or smells coming from a hot water heater
- Waiting too long for water from the hot water tap to heat up
- Water that quickly goes cold when the hot water tap is still on
These types of problems don’t fix themselves. Instead, they tend to worsen over time. So, if you notice any of these red flags, contact Len The Plumber right away. We’re a trusted local plumbing company for all tankless water heater service needs, from troubleshooting and repairs to maintenance, installation, and replacement.
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Repair in DC, DE, MD, PA & VA
When you need top-notch tankless water heater repair service from local expert plumbers, you need the team at Len The Plumber! When it comes to tankless water heater repair and service needs, we’ve seen and fixed it all. That means we know how to quickly and reliably provide tankless water heater repair service no matter what type of problem your hot water heater has.
We also encourage you to check out our excellent reviews to see why our customers love us and why we’re a leading plumbing company throughout Baltimore, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia, the Delaware Valley area, and Washington, D.C. But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!