If your water heater struggles to satisfy your hot water demands, you may need tankless water heater replacement. At Len The Plumber, our team offers a broad selection of top-quality replacement tankless water heaters to restore hot water access to your home quickly and efficiently.
With more than 25 years of plumbing expertise and same day service available seven days a week, it’s no wonder why families prefer Len The Plumber as their tankless water heater replacement team.
When you need tankless water heater replacement in your home, turn to the experts at Len The Plumber. Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 to schedule service today!
Make the Switch to a Tankless Water Heater
Making the switch to a tankless water heater system from a standard tank unit can provide many benefits for your family. Some of the greatest advantages include:
- Instant hot water: Unlike a storage tank system that relies on a reservoir of hot water to satisfy demand, tankless water heaters heat water as it passes through the unit, so you never run out of hot water for your home.
- Longer system life span: While the highest-quality tanked water heater system will last roughly a decade, tankless water heaters can easily last twice as long. Tankless units help you make the most of your investment.
- Lower energy costs: According to some reports, tankless water heater systems are 22% more efficient than standard tank units, resulting in lower monthly water expenses for your home.
The expert plumbing team at Len The Plumber can help you choose the best tankless water heater for your home based on:
- The number of people that live in your home
- Your home’s overall hot water needs and usage
- Your current plumbing system
- Your budget
- And more!
Signs To Replace Your Tankless Water Heater
With proper system maintenance, most tankless water heaters should last more than 20 years. If your system is older than 20 years old, it may be on its last legs, which means you could be looking at a replacement in the near future.
In addition to system age, you should consider tankless water heater replacement over repair if:
- Your water heater has had increased repair requests during recent years.
- The cost to repair your water heater is more than 50% of the cost to replace the unit.
- Your system is unable to keep up with moderate hot water demand.
If your water heater has reached the end of its life span, trust the experts at Len The Plumber to provide a replacement unit that meets all your hot water needs.
Why Choose Len The Plumber for Tankless Water Heater Replacement in DC, DE, MD, PA & VA?
Plumbing is all we do at Len The Plumber — and we do it the best. Our customers know that when they trust our team with their tankless water heater replacement, they’ll always enjoy:
- Access to over 120 locally dispatched plumbing technicians
- Trustworthy plumbers who show up on time every time
- Fully stocked service vehicles to resolve your problem on the first visit
- Flexible financing available on approved credit
- Same day service available seven days a week
Don’t trust just any team with your plumbing service needs. Go with the team that Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia residents have relied on for more than 25 years.