The fresh water that enters your home is crucial to your daily life, and without having that water flow in your home, it makes it nearly impossible to live your day to day life! The main water line that brings in that fresh water is very durable and typically built to last, but there are many factors that can cause that line to break: tree roots, corrosion, or even the type of pipe used depending on the age of your home.
Here are the top 3 warning signs that could point to needing a water line repair or replacement:
- Water Discoloration
- If you’re experiencing a rust-brown tint in your water, this could be a sign that there is an issue with your water line. The discoloration can happen because of the type of pipes you have, corrosion, or even dirt and soil entering through the cracks.
- Soggy spots on your lawn
- If it hasn’t rained in a while and you find damp or soggy spots on your lawn, it could be that your water line is cracked and is leaking water underneath the surface of your lawn. We advise that you call us right away to take care of the issue!
- Low water pressure
- If you experience a drop in water pressure throughout your home, this could be because your water line is leaking and losing water. While there are many other reasons for low water pressure, a water line issue is one of them. https://lentheplumber.com/blog/low-water-pressure/
- Increase on your water bill
- If you get your water bill and experience an unusual increase, there could be a few issues: 1) you need a water line repair or replacement or 2) there is a hidden leak in your home! Either way, we suggest that you schedule a service with our expert technicians to help diagnose the reason for the increase in your water bill.
To read more about the main water line services we provide click here
We know that having a constant water supply in your home is important in your daily life! Since we offer Same Day Service, 7 Days A Week, we’re able to restore the water in your home as quickly as possible. If you’ve experienced any of these warning signs, give us a call or schedule an appointment online for a main water line service in the Baltimore-Washington region.