Len The Plumber’s expert technicians offer the full range of boiler services for all brands and types of systems. From oil and gas boilers to steam systems, we provide boiler installation, replacement, repair, and inspection services. That makes us a leading one-stop-shop for boiler service in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Delaware, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online for same-day boiler services at no extra cost.
We offer upfront pricing and estimates, flexible financing options with approved credit, and 24-hour emergency boiler service at no extra cost!
Has your boiler left you in the cold? Are your energy bills going up month after month during the cold season while your boiler is regularly running? If so, it’s time to contact the team at Len The Plumber.
When it comes to boiler problems, we’ve seen and fixed it all, and no boiler problem is too minor or complex for us to diagnose and repair! In fact, our fast, friendly, fully certified technicians are skilled at fixing boiler problems like:
- Insufficient heat
- Pilot light issues
- Low water levels and water leaks
- Water pressure problems
- Baseboard heating and/or radiator heating failures
- Faulty thermostats
- Frozen condensate pipes
- Odd noises coming from boilers
- And much more!
If you notice these problems with your boiler, the sooner you contact Len The Plumber, the better! That’s because these problems won’t repair themselves—they’ll only get worse with time, which can mean more damage, more extensive repairs, and possibly even safety risks in your home.
To schedule boiler repair services “near me,” simply call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online now.
We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to repair your boiler!
Boiler Installation & Replacement
Sometimes, boiler repair won’t be enough to restore a system and keep it running. This is usually true when:
- Boilers approach the end of their service life, which is about 10 to 15 years.
- Boilers have major problems, and multiple key components need to be replaced.
The team at Len The Plumber can explain when boiler replacement is your best option—and we can take care of everything necessary to get your new system flawlessly installed.
As part of our boiler installation and replacement service, we’ll work closely with you to help you:
- Choose the right type and size of boiler system, based on your needs, your home, and your budget
- Safely remove and dispose of your current heating system
- Properly hook up your new boiler, testing it to ensure safe and efficient performance
Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online to schedule boiler installation or replacement services today!
Signs It’s Time for Boiler Replacement
Consider boiler replacement whenever:
- Your boiler is 10 to 15 years old.
- Your boiler’s flame is yellow, instead of blue.
- Your system can’t keep up with or support your heating needs.
- Your boiler is costing you more and more in terms of repair bills and/or rising monthly energy costs.
Since heating technology has significantly advanced in the past 20 years, a new, energy-efficient boiler can pay for itself quickly with the energy you save each month!
Boiler Maintenance & Inspections
Regular boiler maintenance and inspections can keep your system efficient and reliable year after year. With annual boiler inspections:
- Minor issues can be identified and fixed before they turn into major problems.
- You can avoid unexpected breakdowns that can leave you in the cold!
- You can prolong the life span of your system, getting the most value from it.
Len The Plumber can inspect your boiler and make any adjustments or repairs that are necessary. During our boiler inspection and maintenance service, our certified technician will inspect your system to see if it was correctly installed and ensure it’s operating safely and efficiently. They will also:
- Check your boiler’s overall condition and age
- Test its operation and performance
- Inspect the system’s valves, pumps, ignition system, and other vital components
- Check the flue and ventilation
- Test for any carbon monoxide production
- And more!
Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online to schedule boiler maintenance and inspection services today!
Boiler Maintenance Tips
In between your yearly boiler maintenance service, here are some easy and helpful things you can do to keep your system running properly and efficiently:
- Clean the baseboards and radiators: A clean surface transfers heat quicker, using less energy and saving you money.
- Check airflow through the louvers on your baseboards: Airflow through baseboards is necessary to heat your room effectively. Make sure the louvers are open and free of obstructions to allow convection to occur. This can also promote efficiency while cutting down on energy use and costs.
- Set your thermostat at a comfortable temperature and leave it alone: More often than not, boilers burn more fuel trying to “catch up” after an extended setback. Slow and steady wins the race against high fuel bills.
Schedule Boiler Services in DC, DE, MD, PA & VA
For top-rated boiler services from a trusted local plumbing company, contact Len The Plumber. We will schedule your boiler service at a time that’s convenient for you, and we’ll come with a fully stocked truck, ready to provide the service and solutions you need!
Call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule boiler service today!
When you choose Len The Plumber for boiler services, you can always expect:
- Upfront written estimates and pricing
- Flexible financing options, with approved credit
- Same day and emergency service at no extra cost
- Fully licensed, insured, and bonded plumbers who will put your needs first while always treating you and your home with respect
- Exceptional workmanship and top-quality solutions!
These are just some of the reasons why Len The Plumber has been a leading boiler service and plumbing company throughout Baltimore, Northern Virginia, Philadelphia, the Delaware Valley, and Washington, D.C. for more than 20 years. But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!
Check out the full list of communities that Len The Plumber services. »