Len The Plumber’s team includes expert boiler technicians with extensive experience. We offer all boiler repair, maintenance, and installation services seven days a week. If you’re experiencing problems with your boiler, our technician will be out the same day to service it—whether it’s fueled by gas, oil, or steam.
Need residential boiler services in Baltimore, Philadelphia, or a nearby area? Contact Len The Plumber for same-day service by calling 800-950-4619 or contacting us online!
If you find that your home isn’t heating well or if you cannot get your thermostat to work at all, then it’s time to give Len The Plumber a call. If your boiler system is experiencing any of the following, then you know it’s on the fritz. These are issues that our fast, friendly certified technicians can take care of to get your heat and hot water running again:
- No heat or inadequate heat in your home
- The boiler’s pilot light won’t light
- Low water levels in your boiler
- Finding water leaks in and around your boiler
- Baseboard heating and/or radiator heating not working
- Thermostat not working
If you’re experiencing one of these issues, you may be searching for boiler repair services “near me.” You’ve found us! Give Len The Plumber a call at 800-950-4619 now and let us know how we can help.
Boiler Installation & Replacement
Boiler problems like the ones mentioned above could be caused by a faulty pump, mineral buildup, or air in the heating pipes of your boiler. Sometimes repair will take care of the issue and you can get many more years of usable life out of your heating system. But as your boiler ages, expensive repairs may not be cost-effective when compared to the benefits of investing in a new system.
When Should You Replace Your Boiler?
On average, the boiler lifespan is around 10 to 15 years. You might consider replacing an older boiler with a more modern boiler if your system is nearing the end of its life and is no longer meeting your family’s needs. Heating technology has significantly advanced in the past 20 years, so a new, energy-efficient boiler will pay for itself quickly with the energy you save each month.
Boiler System Tips
Here are some basic boiler system tips to follow year-round. These will help your boiler keep you comfortable and potentially save you money.
- Keep baseboard and radiators clean. A clean surface transfers heat quicker, using less energy and saving you money.
- Ensure proper airflow through baseboards. Airflow through baseboards is necessary to heat your room effectively. Be sure the louvers on your baseboard are open and free of obstructions to allow convection to occur. This, too, will save you money by satisfying your thermostat quicker.
- Find a comfortable temperature and leave your thermostat alone. More often than not, boilers burn more fuel trying to “catch up” after an extended setback. Slow and steady wins the race against high fuel bills.
If you make these practices habit in your home but you still experience trouble with your heating system, then there might be a problem with your boiler. Remember, Len The Plumber has same-day service seven days a week, so we’re ready to assist if you need us!
Boiler Maintenance & Inspections
Regular maintenance of boilers and boiler systems is essential for efficient heating of the air and hot water in your home. Don’t wait until the freezing temperatures arrive to have yours checked out!
Len The Plumber can inspect your boiler and make any adjustments or repairs that are necessary. When our certified technician arrives at your home, they will inspect to confirm that your boiler was installed correctly and that it is operating safely and efficiently. They will also:
- Check its overall condition and age
- Inspect the valves and pumps
- Ensure it is working properly
- Inspect the flue and ensure carbon monoxide is not being produced
- Check for proper ventilation
Choose Len The Plumber for Boiler Services in the Baltimore & Philadelphia Areas
If you need your boiler serviced, call today or fill out our online request form! We will schedule an appointment that’s convenient for you and come with a fully stocked truck to repair any boiler problem that you have. We can even replace an existing boiler or install a boiler in your home the same day if you approve the work.
Our friendly customer service representatives are ready to take your call now. Dial 800-950-4619—we look forward to hearing from you!