It’s easy to overlook your water heater, but this appliance works tirelessly every day to ensure you enjoy hot showers, clean clothes, and sanitized dishes. If you recently installed a tankless water heater, you’re utilizing the most efficient method of heating water there is. Tankless models heat water on demand and provide an endless supply of hot water. They can also last twice as long as conventional storage tanks.
However, as with regular hot water heaters, tankless versions require maintenance to function at their peak and last as long as possible. That’s where Len The Plumber comes in. We help you proactively care for your tankless water heater with industry-leading maintenance service.
Our top-rated local plumbing company offers tankless water heater maintenance for all brands and types of systems.
The Importance of Professional Maintenance
Although tankless water heaters are low-maintenance appliances, they still require annual professional maintenance. A couple of reasons for this are that:
- The minerals in hard water can affect tankless units: As hard water circulates through a tankless water heater, calcium and magnesium are left behind. These minerals gradually build up within the heat exchanger, eventually clogging up the passages until water can’t flow efficiently.
- Normal wear and tear can loosen or damage vital components: This can lead to a need for water heater repair or even replacement if the proper maintenance isn’t done every year.
With proper maintenance, you can combat these problems and get the most from your investment. Here’s what to expect from your tankless water heater if you get professional maintenance service once a year from Len The Plumber:
- Longer life span: A tankless unit can last 20 years or more—but only if you maintain it. Prolonging the service life of your water heater helps the cost of maintenance pay for itself.
- Optimal performance: Your tankless unit will perform like new for the duration of its life span if you continually remove mineral buildup with annual maintenance. This means your water heating bills will stay low while flow rates remain high.
- Fewer breakdowns: Water heaters that receive proper annual care are less likely to stop working suddenly than neglected units. A quick maintenance visit is all it takes to ensure you won’t have to deal with the shock of a cold shower any time soon.
Ready to enjoy these benefits and the peace of mind that comes with them? If so, call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online now to schedule a tankless water heater tune-up in Northern Virginia!
Tankless Water Heater Maintenance for Northern Virginia Homes
During a maintenance visit, an expert plumber from Len The Plumber will perform the following tasks:
- Flush a solution through the burner system to remove calcium and magnesium deposits.
- Check and calibrate the thermostat to promote efficient, predictable operation.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections, as needed.
- Inspect and test the safety controls.
- And more!
Has it been more than a year since your last tankless water heater tune-up? If so, call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online now for tankless water heater maintenance service in Northern Virginia!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Maintenance in the Northern Virginia Area
If you’re looking for top-notch water heater service from a trustworthy plumbing company, turn to the expert team at Len The Plumber. We have 24 years of experience providing exceptional customer service to Northern Virginia residents. Our technicians can help add years to the life of your tankless unit. Then, when the time comes to install a new tankless water heater, we’re here for you!
With Len The Plumber, you’ll always get:
- Same day and emergency service at no extra cost
- Friendly, expert plumbers who will prioritize your needs while always treating you and your home with respect
- The highest-quality workmanship and solutions!
Check out our excellent reviews and our exclusive offers to see why our customers love us and why we’re a leading plumbing company throughout Northern Virginia, including in Arlington County, Fairfax County, Loudoun County, Prince William County, Stafford County, and beyond. Simply contact us to experience our excellence and first-class plumbing service for yourself!