Is the constant drip-drip of a leaky faucet keeping you up at night? Leaking faucets can do a number on your home’s plumbing system – corroding your pipes and potentially wasting hundreds of gallons of water per month (and hundreds of dollars a year)!
You can use our Drip Calculator to find out exactly how much water is being wasted by a slow faucet drip.
Your faucets are some of the most commonly used appliances in your home. It’s no wonder they tend to wear out after a while – particularly the more fragile components like washers and O-rings. Fortunately, leaky faucet repair is easy for the experts at Len The Plumber! All of our plumbers are faucet repair pros, and we provide same day service, seven days a week. If you need a leaky faucet repaired or faucet replacement contact our team today!
Don’t wait to schedule your leaky faucet repair! Fill out the “Schedule Appointment” form or pick up the phone and call us today – we’ll have your leaky faucets fixed in no time.
Len The Plumber is a leading plumbing expert serving Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Delaware, and Philadelphia. We perform reliable, affordable faucet repair to help you save money, conserve water, and protect your home’s plumbing system.
If you have a leaky faucet, don’t ignore it! Call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or schedule an appointment online for same day faucet repair or replacement in MD, DC, VA, PA, and DE.
Why You Shouldn’t Ignore a Leaky Faucet in Your MD, DC, VA, PA, or DE Home
If you try to conserve water, finding a leaky faucet can be incredibly frustrating. Here’s why you should fix the leak as soon as possible:
- Leaky faucets waste water. A slow leak of just three drops per minute wastes about 157 gallons of water per year. This needless waste contributes to more than one trillion gallons of water lost from household leaks across the US every year. Use this drip calculator to find out how much water your leaky faucet is wasting.
- Leaky faucets increase your utility bills. No one wants to pay more than necessary on their water bills. A pesky faucet leak could be driving up your costs without your knowledge.
- Leaky faucets can cause structural damage. Puddles under the sink may lead to wood rot or mold growth. Broken handles can leave hard water stains on the counter. Even a faucet that only drips from the tap can corrode the metal components of the sink and drain, causing unsightly damage and shortening the service life of your appliances.
- Leaky faucets are an annoyance. At the very least, you want to fix your faucet leak to eliminate that infuriating drip, drip, drip!
Len The Plumber is always on call to fix your leaky faucets. We never charge extra for emergency services, and we will arrive promptly to complete repairs. Call us at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule your faucet repairs today!
How to Locate Your Home’s Leaky Faucet
Some leaks are easy to detect. Simply listen for the telltale dripping sound, or look for water pooling on the counter or under the sink. If you don’t notice these problems, but you still suspect a leak somewhere, use this simple test:
- Check your water meter reading.
- Refrain from using any water for about two hours.
- Recheck the water meter.
If the numbers have gone up, that means you have a hidden leak somewhere! A leaky faucet might be to blame, but other possibilities include a leaky toilet, water heater, or pipe. Fortunately, Len The Plumber offers expert water leak detection and repair. We can stop all your household leaks, no matter their source or location.
Do you suspect you have a hidden leak in your MD, DC, VA, PA, or DE home? Call Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule your leak detection and repair services today!
Professional Faucet Repair & Replacement Services in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Pennsylvania & Delaware
The experienced plumbers on our team can get your faucet working again quickly and affordably. Whether you need a repair or replacement, we’ve got you covered. Here are the types of fixtures we service:
- Kitchen faucets
- Bathroom faucets
- Shower and tub faucets
- Touch on/off faucets
- Outdoor faucets
- Laundry and utility room faucets
Schedule Faucet Repair or Replacement in MD, DC, VA, PA & DE
Don’t put up with leaky faucets any longer—contact Len The Plumber today! “Plumber” is in our name and it’s all we do. For your peace of mind, we only hire fully trained, licensed, certified, and bonded professionals who must pass a background check and drug test before joining our team. Take advantage of our upfront estimates and no-surprises pricing so you know exactly what to expect before the work begins.
Say good-bye to irritating faucet leaks and the damage they can cause by calling Len The Plumber at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or conveniently scheduling your appointment online! Our team of experts will take care of your leak once and for all!