An outdated, unreliable air conditioning system can reduce your comfort, increase your cooling costs, and decrease the market value of your home. While repairs are often the most budget-friendly option, in some cases, the system may be too damaged, too old, or too costly to repair.
When it’s time to upgrade your system, talk to the highly trained technicians at Len The Plumber Heating & Air. With upfront pricing and exclusive promotions, we’re the best in the business.
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Replacement
If your air conditioning system isn’t as reliable as it used to be or needs repair on even a semi-regular basis, now is the time to start planning for a replacement. Not only can it help you budget for a new system more effectively, but creating a plan ensures that you are prepared if your air conditioner fails unexpectedly.
Here are a few reasons to consider an AC replacement for your Baltimore home:
- Your system is over 10 years old: While air conditioners can last for approximately 15 years with perfect maintenance, many don’t last that long.
- It has become unreliable: Frequent breakdowns and repairs can add up quickly, costing unnecessary time and money.
- A major part has failed: Replacement may be the most cost-effective long-term option if the blower motor or compressor fails and requires replacement.
- Your cooling costs are too high: Older systems are significantly more costly to operate than modern, energy-efficient systems.
- Your home is uncomfortable: If you have hot spots throughout your home, your system isn’t doing its job. Uncontrolled temperatures mean you can’t stay comfortable, so it’s time for a new system.
How To Choose the Right Air Conditioner for Your Baltimore-Area Home
Choosing the right air conditioning system for your home is essential to achieve the best performance and efficiency. Our team at Len The Plumber Heating & Air can help.
We consider many important factors when we recommend the best system for your needs, including:
- Your budget
- The size and layout of your home
- The quality of your insulation
- The desired performance, efficiency, and features for the new AC unit
- SEER rating requirements
Maximize Your AC’s Life Span With Routine Maintenance
Your air conditioner will last longer if it’s kept in good repair. At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, we recommend scheduling annual air conditioning maintenance. A routine tune-up typically includes:
- Replacing the air filter
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Cleaning components
- And more
Consider signing up for our Whole Home Service Plan for hassle-free maintenance, priority service, and a 15% repair discount.
Alternative Cooling Systems
If you would like an easy way to add cooling to one or more rooms with no extra ductwork, consider ductless AC. With an individual air handler in each room or zone, they offer precise comfort that can be tailored to your needs.
We also install heat pumps for an all-in-one system that heats and cools your home. Consider this option for optimal energy efficiency and year-round comfort.
Choose Len The Plumber Heating & Air for All Your AC Service Needs
When you need fast, professional air conditioning replacement, installation, and repairs, anywhere in the Baltimore area, call our team at Len The Plumber Heating & Air.
Our company has served the Baltimore area for over 25 years, and we always provide quality work backed by our guarantee. We also offer flexible financing options to make your AC installation or replacement as easy as possible.