HVAC & Plumbing Maintenance for Your Peace of Mind
Homeowners depend on their heating, cooling, and plumbing every day. At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, our Whole Home Service Plan allows members to get the routine professional maintenance they need for their HVAC and plumbing systems when they need it most.
When you enroll in our Whole Home Service Plan, the best technicians in the business will visit your home up to three times a year to find, diagnose, and repair HVAC and plumbing issues before they affect your comfort and become costly repairs.
We designed our Whole Home Service Plan to keep your life moving by helping to keep your HVAC and plumbing systems running optimally so you can enjoy lower utility bills, fewer repair needs, and longer-lasting systems!
Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
With our Whole Home Service Plan, you’ll receive two comprehensive HVAC maintenance appointments every year for one heating and cooling system so they’re ready to keep you comfortable all year round.
At each appointment, we complete maintenance tasks recommended by your system’s manufacturer, as well as:
- Inspect air filters
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Clean outdoor coils
- Clean burners and flame sensors
- Inspect all motors and electrical connections
- Perform a carbon monoxide safety check
- Perform a combustion analysis for efficiency and safety
- Check gas line connections to ensure safe operation
- Check indoor humidity
- Check thermostat operation
You can add additional heating and cooling systems for just $5 each per month.
Our Whole Home Service Plan places an emphasis on preventative maintenance to reduce the risk of an untimely breakdown. Routine plumbing maintenance is the best way to prevent leaks, water heater breakdowns, poor water quality, and more.
Our licensed and insured plumbers perform the following tasks at your Whole Home Service Plan appointment:
- Dye test all toilets for water leaks
- Check indoor faucets and outdoor sill cocks for leaks
- Inspect exposed water supply lines for deterioration
- Inspect all sink piping for corrosion or deterioration
- Examine washing machine hoses to ensure you don’t have an old hose that can cause damage and reduce cleaning effectiveness
- Check that your gas, electric, or tankless water heater is operating efficiently
- Inspect your water heater’s drain valve
- Run water pressure tests
- Inspect, tag, and test main emergency shut-off valves
- Inspect and test sump pump operation
Benefits of Enrolling in the Whole Home Service Plan
Len The Plumbing Heating & Air has 25 years of experience serving homeowners in the Baltimore community. We’re honored to continue providing quality solutions you can count on with zero surprises.
Here’s what you can expect when you sign up for our Whole Home Service Plan:
- Priority service: You’ll go to the front of the line when you call us for an appointment, so you never have to wait long to restore your home’s comfort.
- 15% discount on repairs: Homeowners who enroll will enjoy discounted heating, cooling, and plumbing repairs.