Many people don’t know this, but as a homeowner, you’re responsible for the portion of your sewer line that leads from your house to the main sewer line under the street. This means that if you have a blockage, clog, root infiltration, or other types of backup in your sewer line, it’s up to you to find a plumber who can clear it!
If you need sewer and plumbing rooter services, such as drain cleaning, sewer line repair, and sewer line replacement, you’ve come to the right place. Len The Plumber specializes in sewer line inspections, repair, and replacement.
Len The Plumber can fix any sewer line problem. Call us at 800-950-4619 or contact us online for a free estimate or to schedule service today!
Our sewer repair and replacement experts service Baltimore County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Harford County, Carroll County, and Cecil County.
24-Hour Sewer Line Services in the Baltimore Area
We offer free estimates and a 2-hour response time on all main drain and sewer line emergencies!
Call 800-950-4619 or schedule plumbing rooter service online now.
- Broken, cracked, or collapsed sewer lines
- Shifting or settling soil
- Pipe corrosion
- Main line clogs
- Tree root infiltration
- Weather changes, such as frozen ground
- Deterioration due to age or materials
If any of these applies to you or you need sewer line replacement, call us today! We will send one of our certified sewer line experts right away. Sewer line estimates are FREE, and excellent financing options are available!
Sewer Line Repair Services in the Baltimore Area
It’s not always easy to know when you need sewer line repair services. Some common signs that your sewer lines are old, damaged, or broken include:
- Frequent drain backups (in all home drains, not just one fixture)
- Strange reactions when using your plumbing fixtures, like a flushed toilet causes a tub or shower backup
- Smelly puddles of mud, sludge, or sewage in your yard
Call us if you need sewer service, and we’ll match the right technician to your job and make sure your sewer line is fixed correctly—the first time! To save you time and money, we offer:
- Video camera inspections
- Free sewer line replacement estimates
- Discounts on your sewer line replacement
- Trenchless sewer line repair service
- Competitive financing
Don’t hire the wrong rooter plumbing company to fix or replace your home’s sewer line. “Plumber” is in our name, and plumbing is all we do. Call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online now for reliable service from our experts!
Sewer Line Replacement Service in the Baltimore Area
When repairs aren’t enough to restore a home’s sewer lines, replacement is the only option. Depending on the nature of your sewer line problems, you may opt for:
- Conventional sewer line replacement service: This involves excavation to dig up the damaged sewer lines and install new ones.
- Trenchless sewer line replacement service: If your pipes aren’t sagging or collapsed, this is an excellent, no-dig option. It can prevent the need for excavation and, in many cases, be completed within one to two days.
Our experts are ready to assess your sewer system and explain what your best options are. Then, we’ll provide you with a free, upfront estimate and same day service.
Schedule your sewer line replacement online or call our team at 800-950-4619. We’re ready to provide you with exceptional service and reliable solutions to restore your home’s sewer system.
Will Home Warranties or Homeowners Insurance Cover Sewer Line Repair or Replacement Services?
If you have a home warranty, most standard warranties will offer reimbursements for part of these service costs.
Whether or not your homeowners insurance will cover sewer line repairs or replacements will depend on:
- The nature of your policy
- The nature of the damage to your sewer lines
In fact, standard homeowners insurance policies will cover sewer line repairs and replacements as long as the pipe has actually been damaged, rather than just clogged.
Len The Plumber is committed to providing the highest quality service for all sewer line needs—and plumbing issues, from broken water lines to water heater installations and much more. To schedule same day service, call us at 800-950-4619 or contact us online now.
For more than two decades, Len The Plumber has been offering the highest-quality plumbing services throughout the Baltimore area, including in Elkridge, Hanover, Bel Air, Eldersburg, and more! See why our customers love us!