A reliable furnace is the key to keeping your home comfortable all winter. Len The Plumber Heating & Air is the team you need to ensure your heating system stays in top condition with fast repair, expert installation and replacement, and routine maintenance.
We have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right the first time and always provide upfront pricing before the work begins.
24/7 Same Day Furnace Repair
If you need emergency furnace repair, we’re ready to take your call and schedule same day service. We’ll arrive quickly to restore your heat and peace of mind.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
It’s easy to ignore your furnace until your home feels cold and you realize your system has broken down. However, it’s better to be proactive and act quickly if you notice any changes in your furnace’s performance.
Signs you need professional furnace repair include:
- A yellow pilot light
- Unusual odors from the system or vents
- Persistent, strange noises, like screeching or banging
- Uneven or inadequate heat
- System short-cycling
- Carbon monoxide alerts
New Furnace Installation & Replacement
Furnaces are designed to last 15 to 20 years with routine maintenance. Len The Plumber Heating & Air can help when it’s time to install a new unit. Signs you need furnace replacement include:
- Your furnace needs frequent repairs.
- Your furnace needs a repair that costs more than 50% of the unit’s value.
- Your furnace is nearing the end of its life span.
- Your furnace has reduced performance and inadequate heating.
- You have steadily rising energy bills.
- You have hot and cold spots throughout your home.
Gas vs. Electric Furnaces
Electric furnaces offer a highly efficient heating solution. They’re more affordable to install and can even last for over 20 years. Electric furnaces are safer since there’s no risk of carbon monoxide leaks.
Gas furnaces have a lower operating cost than electric furnaces due to the lower cost of natural gas. If the power is out, your furnace will continue running without a generator.
Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Up Services
We recommend scheduling furnace tune-ups in the fall before you need to rely on your system to keep your home warm for the winter. During your maintenance appointment, your technician will:
- Inspect air filters
- Clean burners and flame sensors
- Inspect all motors and electrical connections
- Perform a carbon monoxide safety check
- Perform a combustion analysis for efficiency and safety
- Check gas line connections to ensure safe operation
- Check indoor humidity
- Check thermostat operation
Sign Up for the Whole Home Service Plan
Regular maintenance prolongs the life of your furnace and keeps energy and repair costs down. That’s why we offer our Whole Home Service Plan.
With this maintenance plan, the best technicians in the business will inspect your furnace and address any issues before they cause a breakdown.
The plan also includes air conditioning and plumbing maintenance, priority service, and a 15% discount on repairs.
Choose Reliable Furnace Services in the Baltimore, Maryland Area
The Len The Plumber Heating & Air team has served Baltimore for over 25 years. We treat our customers with the utmost respect and take great pride in providing guaranteed workmanship.
We do everything we can to make furnace service as easy as possible with:
- Upfront pricing
- No extra charges for evening, weekend, and emergency service
- Special offers
- Flexible financing on approved credit