Heat pumps are the all-in-one, energy-efficient HVAC system that heats and cools your home. At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, our team can provide all heat pump services, from repair and maintenance to installation and replacement.
With convenient scheduling and fast service, we make it easy for you to get the heat pump services you need when you need them.
Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online today to request heat pump services in the Baltimore area.
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
Heat pumps use electricity to transfer heat. In the winter, they work by drawing heat from the outside air or ground and transferring it into your home. In the summer, they do the opposite by drawing heat out of your home and releasing it outside.
Same Day Heat Pump Repair
Len The Plumber Heating & Air offers same day heat pump repair to quickly restore comfort to your home if you experience a breakdown. Fast heat pump repairs ensure your system operates optimally with minimal downtime.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
How do you know when it’s time to call for repairs? Here are a few signs to look out for:
- Reduced heating or cooling capacity
- Strange noises coming from your heat pump or vents
- Strange smells coming from your heat pump or vents
- High energy bills
- Frequent short-cycling
- Frozen coils
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s important to call for professional heat pump inspection as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate — give us a call at (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or reach out online to request service.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
As a year-round comfort solution, heat pumps provide a wide range of benefits. With a new, professionally installed heat pump, you’ll enjoy:
- Improved energy efficiency: Heat pumps use electricity to move heat rather than generate it, making them a highly efficient choice for heating and cooling your home.
- Cost savings: Heat pumps use less energy, so they can help you save money on your energy bills.
- Versatility: Heat pumps can be used for both heating and cooling, making them an all-in-one solution for your home.
Enjoy these benefits and more with a brand-new heat pump from Len The Plumber Heating & Air! Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule your installation.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Scheduling annual maintenance is the best way to ensure your heat pump runs optimally. Because your heat pump operates year-round, it needs maintenance twice a year — once in the spring and again in the fall.
Your heat pump will benefit from:
- Improved heating and cooling performance
- Reduced risk of needing premature replacement
- Reduced risk of costly repairs
- Improved energy efficiency
- And more
Our team of experienced technicians can provide a thorough inspection to identify and remedy any issues, ensuring that all components are clean and functioning properly, helping to prevent breakdowns.
We also offer a Whole Home Service Plan to ensure you receive two HVAC tune-ups each year. Benefits of signing up include priority service and a 15% repair discount.
Keep your new heat pump running as good as new with professional tune-ups with Len The Plumber Heating & Air. Call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or contact us online to schedule service.
Why Choose Len The Plumber Heating & Air?
At Len The Plumber Heating & Air, we understand that choosing a home services provider is an important decision. When you work with us, you receive:
- Service from experienced technicians who care
- Upfront pricing with no surprise fees
- Same day service
- Financing options
- Guaranteed service
For reliable heating and cooling all year round, call (800) 950-4619(800) 950-4619 or reach out online to schedule heat pump services in Baltimore.