The last thing you need is a broken-down heating system. Whether you have a furnace, heat pump, or boiler, the best way to prevent breakdowns and ensure the longevity of your heating system is to schedule annual maintenance with Len The Plumber Heating & Air.
Our expert team has the tools and experience needed to service your heating system needs. We’ve proudly served the Baltimore area for over 25 years, providing peace of mind for our customers with services that keep homes running as they should.
What Are the Benefits of Heating Maintenance?
While yearly maintenance might seem daunting, the benefits are well worth the investment:
- Decreased repair costs: We’ll catch issues before they impact your system’s performance, helping you save by preventing the need for large heating repairs.
- Increased energy efficiency: Dirty or faulty components means your system requires more energy to meet your comfort needs. Cleaning and replacing components prevent that issue.
- Extended system life span: Keeping your system in good repair means you’re unlikely to need premature replacement. Your system can last for 15 to 20 years!
We recommend scheduling heating maintenance in the fall to prepare for the winter.
What’s Included in a Furnace Tune-Up?
The purpose of a tune-up is to inspect and clean your unit and complete small repairs. Some commons tune-up tasks include:
- Inspecting air filters
- Cleaning burners and flame sensors
- Inspecting all motors and electrical connections
- Performing a carbon monoxide safety check
- Performing a combustion analysis for efficiency and safety
- Checking gas line connections to ensure safe operation
- Checking indoor humidity
- Checking thermostat operation
Sign Up for Our Whole Home Service Plan
Annual maintenance is easily forgotten, but with our Whole Home Service Plan, we’ll proactively reach out to you to schedule your heating tune-up.
Customers who sign up for the Whole Home Service Plan receive full-service maintenance up to three times a year for heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. You also get a 15% discount on repair and qualify for priority scheduling.
Choose Len The Plumber Heating & Air for Heating Tune-Ups and Furnace Maintenance
When you need heating maintenance, our team is ready to provide expert service. We’re committed to giving you the best experience possible with:
- Upfront pricing
- Experienced technicians who care
- No surprise fees
- Respectful customer service
- Exclusive promotions
- And more