The certified heating technicians and master gas fitters at Len The Plumber offer the full range of hydronic heating and boiler services in and around Baltimore, MD. We service several brands and types of systems, providing first-rate installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance service. Plus, we back our workmanship and professionalism with upfront pricing and top-notch solutions.
Call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or contact us online to schedule heating service in and around the Baltimore, MD area. We offer same day and emergency service at no extra charge!
Our hydronic heating service for commercial and residential systems covers:
- Hot Water & Steam Systems
Boiler Installation & Replacement in the Baltimore Area
At Len The Plumber, we install and replace gas, oil-burning, and steam boilers. With decades of experience and the most advanced equipment, we can efficiently:
- Help you choose the right new system and size it correctly
- Remove your existing system
- Hook up and test your new boiler, getting it running correctly and safely
If your boiler is more than 10 to 15 years old and/or it’s displaying any of the following signs, don’t hesitate to contact Len The Plumber for boiler replacement service:
- Yellow flames (on gas boilers)
- Black soot (on oil boilers)
- Cold spots around your Baltimore home
- Steadily increasing energy bills
- More frequent boiler repairs in the last 12 to 24 months
To get a FREE quote for a new boiler or schedule boiler service in Baltimore, MD, call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or contact us online now.
We offer same day service and flexible financing options to make it as convenient and affordable as possible to get the new boiler system you need, no matter when you need it!
Boiler Repair in the Baltimore Area
If your boiler can’t keep up or it’s broken down, the team at Len The Plumber can diagnose and fix the problem. When it comes to boilers, we’ve seen and fixed it all, including:
- Insufficient heat output from boilers
- Pilot lights that won’t ignite
- Low water levels in boilers
- Boiler leaks
- Thermostat problems
- Issues with baseboard heating and/or radiator heating
- And more!
Boiler problems like these could be caused by anything from a faulty pump or mineral buildup to air in the heating pipes and more.
If our team finds that boiler repairs aren’t enough to restore your system and provide the lasting fix you need, we’ll explain why we recommend boiler replacement—and we’ll help you get the new system you need!
Call 800-950-4619 or contact us online for boiler repair service in the Baltimore, MD area—we offer 24-hour emergency boiler repair service, so you never have to wait long for the help you need!
Boiler Inspections in the Baltimore Area
Have you recently had a new boiler installed? Do you need to determine if your boiler is working safely and efficiently? If so, our boiler inspections for Baltimore homes are just what you’re looking for!
During a boiler inspection, our certified technician will:
- Evaluate the overall condition and age of your boiler
- Inspect the valves and pumps
- Ensure the boiler is working properly
- Inspect the flue and ensure carbon monoxide is not being produced
- Check for proper ventilation
- And more
Get the priceless peace of mind that comes with a professional boiler inspection—call 800-950-4619 or contact Len The Plumber online today.
3 Helpful Boiler Maintenance Tips for Baltimore Homeowners
These basic boiler system tips can keep your system working properly and efficiently, promoting your comfort and potentially saving you money:
- Keep baseboards and radiators clean. A clean surface transfers heat quicker, allowing for optimal efficiency and possibly lowering your energy bills.
- Check the louvers on your baseboard. Make sure they are open and free of obstructions to allow convection and promote proper airflow. This, too, will save you money by satisfying your thermostat quicker.
- Set your thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Then, leave it alone. More often than not, boilers burn more fuel trying to “catch up” after an extended setback. Slow and steady wins the race against high fuel bills.
If these tips are standard practice in your home and you are still experiencing trouble with your heat, there may be a problem with your boiler. Remember, Len The Plumber has same day service, seven days a week.
Schedule Heating & Boiler Service in Baltimore, MD
The team at Len The Plumber is ready to provide the heating service you need to maintain your home’s comfort and reliable access to hot water. Whether it’s time for a routine system tune-up or a complicated replacement service, we’re the team you can count on for exceptional service and the highest-quality solutions.
Call Len The Plumber at 800-950-4619 or contact us online to schedule heating service in and around the Baltimore, MD area—including in Pikesville, Randallstown, Woodlawn, and nearby areas!
For more than 20 years, Len The Plumber has been offering top-quality service throughout Baltimore, MD. That’s just one reason why our customers love us! But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!