Hot water keeps your home running. Whenever you have problems getting enough or any hot water, water heater replacement can be the solution you need.
At Len The Plumber, we’re experienced at replacing all types of water heaters to quickly restore reliable access to hot water for our customers. Whether your water heater is approaching the end of its service life or it’s broken down altogether, we’re the team you can count on for top-quality, efficient water heater replacement service throughout the Baltimore, MD area.
We proudly offer estimates and upfront pricing, as well as zero extra fees for after-hours or emergency service!
Water Heater Replacement Options for Baltimore-Area Homes
Modern water heaters come in various types, with several innovations and features to fit practically any need. When it’s time to select a new water heater for your home, choose from some of the most popular options, like:
- Storage tank (standard) water heaters: These systems have an insulated tank that holds and heats water. Tank water heaters come in gas, with natural gas water heaters typically being more efficient and affordable to run.
- Tankless (on-demand) water heaters: Also available in gas, tankless water heaters use coils to heat water on demand, rather than using a tank to heat and store water. These systems can be very energy-efficient, and they can offer an endless supply of hot water.
To choose the best new water heater for your home from these options, you’ll need to consider factors like:
- How many people live in your home and your home’s overall hot water usage
- Water heater capacity and size
- Your current plumbing system
Need professional help selecting the best water heater for your home? Ready to get a quote for water heater installation services?
Signs It’s Time for Water Heater Replacement
You may not know you have a broken water heater until you don’t have access to hot water in your home! Before that happens, though, your water heater will likely raise some red flags that it’s about to fail.
Knowing these warning signs can help you take action to get a broken water heater replaced before it breaks down and leaves you with cold water. The warning signs to look out for include water that gets really hot, followed by no hot water at all, as well as a water heater that:
- Is at least 8 years old, as most water heaters last between 8 to 12 years
- Cannot meet your hot water needs
- Looks rusty or is corroding
- Smells funky or emits a foul odor
- Makes odd noises, like rumbling, popping, or whining
Don’t ignore these red flags! These problems don’t fix themselves, and they usually mean a water heater is on its way out. Instead, contact Len The Plumber when you notice these—or any—problems with your water heater.
What to Expect During Water Heater Replacement Service
When you contact an expert plumber at Len The Plumber for water heater installation services, you can always expect:
- Clear, honest answers about your best options for a new water heater system
- Helpful advice regarding the best location for your new system
- A number of options to choose from that fit your needs and budget
- Upfront pricing and zero extra fees for after-hours emergency service
- A complete cleanup of the work area when the service is complete
- Flawless workmanship, first-class service, and turnkey solutions
Schedule Water Heater Installation in the Baltimore, MD Area: Contact Us
The experienced plumbers at Len The Plumber are ready to provide fast, efficient, high-quality service to restore your access to hot water. Whether it’s time for tankless water heater replacement or any other plumbing service, we’re the team you can count on for exceptional service and the highest-quality solutions.
For more than 20 years, Len The Plumber has been offering first-class plumbing services throughout the Baltimore, MD area. That’s just one reason why our customers love us! But don’t take our word for it—contact us to experience our excellence for yourself!