We rely on our water heaters every day for the hot water we use to clean, bathe, and cook — so when your water heater malfunctions, it can be a serious source of stress and frustration before we even start thinking about repairs or replacement.
Our expert team will optimize your water heater’s operation, whether it’s an old reliable system or a brand-new, high-efficiency unit.
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
Routine water heater service is a worthy investment that will reduce costs and frustration over time. With just one maintenance appointment each year, you can enjoy:
- Improved energy efficiency, which, in turn, results in reduced energy bills
- Better performance, leading to more consistent and long-lasting hot water
- Reduced risk of breakdowns and outages because problems are caught before they impact the unit’s function
- Improved system safety by catching potential hazards such as combustion issues, pressure issues, electrical issues, and contamination
- Extended system service life, so you don’t have to deal with premature replacement
Types of Water Heaters We Service
At Len The Plumber, we service all common types of water heaters, including:
- Gas water heaters: Combustion-based systems need regular maintenance to maintain efficiency and safety.
- Tankless water heaters: Regular maintenance is crucial because otherwise, your water will never get hot enough.
What’s Included in Water Heater Maintenance?
When you schedule your routine water heater maintenance, you can expect our team to:
- Drain and flush your system to remove sediment buildup
- Inspect for damage, wear, or dirt on key components
- Test fuel connects for proper function
- Inspect for needed repairs
Schedule Water Heater Maintenance With Len The Plumber Today!
If you live in the Baltimore area, the team at Len The Plumber will be glad to help you keep your water heater operating at peak performance and efficiency.
By keeping up with annual water heater service, you’re saving yourself from a major source of potential stress and expense — and you’ll enjoy a more reliable system with reduced utility costs over time.