If your tankless water heater starts misbehaving or stops functioning completely, don’t panic — the team from Len The Plumber can arrive at your Baltimore-area home to resolve the problem in no time!
Our plumbers know the ins and outs of tankless water heaters, so we’ll be able to identify the cause of your problem and restore your hot water access quickly. We know that hot water is crucial to your daily routine, so we provide same day service seven days a week.
When Should You Call Len The Plumber for Tankless Water Heater Repair?
You should reach out to a professional as soon as you start noticing problems with your water heater or any other part of your plumbing, as repairing a minor issue early helps you avoid needing to pay for major repairs later. Common warning signs for tankless water heater issues include:
- Signs of rust, particles, or discoloration in your water
- Any odd smell or sound emanating from your water heater
- Unusually long startup times for your hot water
- Hot water that runs out quickly despite normal usage habits
Problems like this rarely resolve on their own — instead, you’ll find yourself looking at more serious and costly repairs.
Tankless Water Heater Repairs in Baltimore
No matter how serious or minor your tankless water heater problems might seem, you can rely on Len The Plumber to provide a lasting solution. Common tankless water heater problems we tackle include:
- Water pressure issues
- Corrosion or mineral buildups
- Incorrect water temperatures
- Cold-water sandwiches of hot, cold, and hot water
- Issues with your pilot light, ignition, or gas
- Exhaust blockages
- And more!
Our Tankless Water Heater Repair Process
Whether you schedule tankless water heater repair or need emergency service, you can expect us to:
- Show up quickly
- Inspect your tankless water heater
- Diagnose the issue
- Explain your options with full transparency about options and pricing
- Answer any questions you may have
- Repair your tankless water heater
- Test your tankless water heater to ensure proper function
- Clean so that your home looks like it did when we arrived
If we discover an issue we don’t believe can be adequately or reasonably repaired in the process, we’ll explain why and suggest a tankless water heater replacement as an alternative. We also offer flexible financing options.
Tankless Water Heater Repair vs. Replacement
The question of repair or replacement often comes down to your tankless water heater’s age and general condition.
Older water heaters are less efficient due to outdated technology and wear and tear. They will need an increasing number of repairs to stay functional over time. You might also need a tankless water heater replacement if your current unit requires repairs costing over 50% of its value or doesn’t match your usage habits, so you need a bigger or smaller system.
Ultimately, you’re usually best served by working with a plumber you can trust to tell you honestly whether repair or replacement is the smartest move for your circumstances, budget, and goals.
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Repair in Baltimore & Surrounding Areas
Need an expert plumber to tackle your tankless water heater? Reach out to the team at Len The Plumber! We’ve seen all the problems a tankless water heater can have, and we know how to resolve them.
Choosing Len The Plumber means:
- Zero surprises in pricing or procedure
- Service from local plumbers with 25 years of experience
- Flexible financing options with approved credit
- Respectful customer service and technicians
- Your home will be left as clean as we find it